6: First World (6)

6: First World (6)

Yin Mingzheng met Shi Qing's requirements.

By the time the alien boy was content to retrieve the small parts, his face was a little soft, although his face seemed to be very relaxed.

Shi Qing didn't stand strong by herself, but rested in Yin Mingzheng's arms like a bone, and analyzed the system seriously: [The learning ability of the Blue Star is really terrible. 】

It's only been a few days, and Yin Mingzheng is actually better than blue.

The system that finally got out of a mosaic listened to the children's song silently: [Little girl picking mushrooms, carrying a big bamboo basket—]

Shi Qing doesn't mind the system ignoring himself at all, it's too happy, it's time to do business.

He fulfilled his promise and allowed Yin Mingzheng to step out of the door for the first time.

Everything outside is silver-white, silver-white corridors, silver-white machinery, when there is more silver and white, people always have a sense of dizziness when they walk on it.

Shi Qing is like a lively bird with a smile of joy on his face, pulling his partner to take him to visit the nest he built.

"This is the supply bay. Every day new machinery is made here. My army is made in the supply bay."

Yin Mingzheng looked at the humanoid machines that came out of the silver-white manufacturing cabin.

Each of them has super strong force and offensiveness, and when they were just "born", the machine responsible for recording "Xin Ding" next to them will batch them and distribute weapons.

According to the current speed and attack power of these machines "born", as long as he thinks about it, he can occupy the Blue Star at any time.

Human heroes don't have time to associate too much. On the one hand, Shi Qing has taken him to the other side with the cheerful steps like a bird.

"Here is the lookout cabin, where my legion can monitor everything on a planet."

Shi Qing walked into the large hall three or two steps, and pulled Yin Mingzheng, who was looking at various pictures in the air, and went to the throne in the middle of the hall.

He stepped on first, sat down steadily, and stretched out his hand toward Yin Mingzheng. His eyes were full of trust: "This is the throne. Only the king of the mechanical race can sit on the throne."

"Now that you are my partner, you can sit here with me."

Yin Mingzheng looked at Shi Qingchong's hand that he handed over in a complicated mood. He knew that what he should do now was to immediately hold this hand and let Shi Qing trust him.

But looking at the eyes of the alien boy full of joy, the look of anticipation to share everything with him, he couldn't bear it.

Shi Qing really wanted to share everything with him, but he just wanted to deceive Shi Qing's trust to leave here.

The man closed his eyes and forced himself not to look at the guilt in his heart.

Seeing this way, Yin Mingzheng has thoroughly verified the previous ideas.

This spaceship is an iron bucket, no matter whether it is the internal environment or the outside, there are dense humanoid machinery to guard it. Even if he coaxed Shi Qing to give himself permission to move around, he still couldn't escape.

Since a strong attack is not advisable, we can only find a way from Shi Qing.

"Time clear."

Instead of holding the hand that the boy handed over, he asked, "Is there you alone in this spaceship?"