88: Master Jealous of Disciple (5)

For the first time, Shi Qing found that someone was more playful than him.

Watching his big dog bear apprentice crouched pitifully in his arms, his voice was dull: "Thank you Master, if you are not Master, your disciples will die."

After finishing this sentence, Rong Jue can feel that the body held by him is stiff. This slender waist can be held by one's hand. The owner of the waist tentatively extended his hand and pushed him. So far, not only wasn't pushed away, but it became even tighter.

Shi Qingzun should still want to push him away, but those who chase Rong Jue have already arrived.

"You dare to run, see if I won't treat you today ..."

The one headed by was letting go, leaving her gaze up and condensing with her face, and Shi Qing, looking coldly at herself, faced up.

His face was pale, and he immediately knelt on one knee and performed a junior ceremony: "The disciples have seen the Supreme Master."

The boss was on his knees, and the younger brother behind him immediately knelt down, and his voice was quite uniform.

"A disciple has met Supreme!"

Shi Qing looked at the few people kneeling opposite.

The one headed up was very in line with the appearance of cannon fodder, with a squirrel-eyed eye, crooked eyes, and obviously wearing the same clothes as Rong Jue ’s disciples, but he was wearing a horror movie.

He looked away disgustingly and asked coldly, "Which peak are you from?"

"Disciple, disciple Chi Xia Fengzhang throwing Hui."

The people behind him answered immediately, and it was all Chi Xiafeng's.

Shi Qing was still cold: "Your Chi Xiafeng people are so prestigious, they even ran to my Qing Jianfeng and hurt my Qing Jianfeng disciples."

As soon as this word came out, the people kneeling underground shrank a little.

Zhang Qiuhui hated his teeth even more. He had deliberately inquired before he came here. I heard that Rong Jue was indeed not liked by Shi Qingzun, and even dragged his injury to no one for treatment. This is great. Courage to come and find trouble.

There is a lot of opportunities to be respected by the Supreme Court, where is there any time to discuss justice for a young disciple who is not liked, not to mention that Rong Jue is now useless, and it is not necessary.

But the ghost knew what was going on with the boy, and he was no longer as proud as before, but instead ran to see them and ran for help.

He almost came to the refining period before, anyway, the disciple Qingjianfeng disciple, shameless!

Zhang Qiuhui dare to insult Rong Jue, but dare not offend Shi Qing.

Although this senior respects his father, who makes Qing Jianfeng well connected.

He gritted his teeth and tried to speak in his favor.

"Please do not misunderstand Shangzun. The disciple had always admired Brother Rongjue very much. He heard that something had happened and brought him to visit him. Who ever thought that Brother Rongjue didn't know why and ran away when we saw us. Injured, afraid of what happened to him, so he hurried to chase. "

After that, Zhang Qiuhui felt right again.

Yeah, although what he said is a bit artistically processed, it is not much worse than the facts.