107: Uncle loves me again (8)

Tan Mingjin put the book away, took out her mobile phone, and looked at the records. It was determined that she did not know what was going on when she copied the book list. After adding such a book, if nothing happened, she deleted the records and returned to her desk to continue working.

He used to be called the overtime madness behind him. This name naturally did not come out of thin air. As a rich generation who has great self-control over himself and wants to achieve nothing, he will never fail. Once Tan Mingjin fell into work It is definitely a whole-hearted focus.

But today I do n’t know why. When I looked at the computer clearly, it was Shi Qing who was thinking about it.

For a while, Shi Qing stubbornly refused to admit defeat, and for a while, it became Xiao Qing's pitiful, crying and wiping tears.

After a while, it turned into the little guy's angry eyes staring round, looking at him in various sloppy looks.

The man's hand on the keyboard slowed down unconsciously.

Slower and slower.

At the end, he simply stopped and squeezed his eyebrows to find out why the webpage started searching for a child's face and why it was different from what he thought.

You can't tell outsiders that you can see Shiqing sitting on his shoulder who represents the real villain.

The hospital also went, and the psychiatric department also checked. His eyes and spirit were indeed no problem, so this matter can only be stamped with fantasy.

Tan Mingjin searched the Internet carefully, and watched the answer come out in deep thought.

[When a child does not dare to reveal his true thoughts, it means that he is very insecure. Some children may be prickly on the surface, but when they are late at night, they will hide and cry secretly, which is typical. Lack of security. 】

The man frowned increasingly.

His face was thorny, and he cried secretly in his back.

Isn't this Shi Qing?

On the surface, he looked mad, as if he didn't care that others would hate him for it, but in fact, the little man sitting on his shoulders was already crying.

He frowned and continued to watch.

[Why is the child insecure? This is also for a reason. According to the survey, most children lose their sense of security due to family factors, such as divorce of parents, single-parent families, or parents who go to work, children live with the elderly, have not been accompanied by parents, and ... 】

What's behind and what Tan Mingjin can't stand anymore.

After all, Shi Qing was all in front.

No parents, no companions.

When he was young, there was only one nanny who gave him whatever he wanted.

Even uncle Tan Mingjin was not always with him.

Tan Mingjin himself never realized that there was anything wrong with it. After all, in his impression, Shi Qing didn't rely too much on his existence when he was young.

The existence of uncle Tan Mingjin seemed to Shi Qing to be a mobile wallet and a treasure chest. Only when he wanted something, he would actively seek out Tan Mingjin.

Originally, he always thought so.

But after the occasional nearly opposite reactions of Shi Qing and Xiao Qing, Tan Mingjin was not sure.