81: Mermaid or Siren (7)

Jinlong was angry.

When he heard his little mermaid whine, he angrily wished to swallow the whole sea.

By the time he reached out from the sea, he saw the little mermaid sitting on the boat, and Bai Nen's cheeks were full of tears. When poor Paba opened his arms at himself, his brain was full of anger.

these people! !! !!

How can these humans treat his little mermaid like this! !!

His cub is a fish! !!

They actually forced his cubs ashore! !!

Yes, in Jin Long's eyes, this boat is the shore.

Waterless places are dangerous for fish.

Even mermaids are the same! !!

He yelled, smashing his tail into a shred.

The people on the boat also accounted for Shi Qing's light. Jinlong was afraid of hurting his little mermaid, so he did not lower his tail directly in this direction.

Because the boat overturned and the people on the boat were hit in the water, they would all swim, but there was no danger to their lives.

But they were scared to death.

Zeng Nan, they are all right, because everyone is tied hands and feet, patronizing in the water and choking.

She took the opportunity to cut the rope and opened her eyes in the water to rescue her subordinates.

Those who put their heads out of the water as soon as they enter the water are not so lucky.

As soon as they emerged, they faced the golden dragon who removed the dragon's head.

Pirates: "..."

Jin Long's body will not say first, just this dragon head ...

Let's put it this way, his eyes are bigger than people.

It is conceivable that when face to face with such a beast, it is a thrilling experience.

Are you scared to death? !!

However, they were scared to death, but Jinlong didn't notice them at all.

He is full of desire to pick up his own cubs. As for these humans, they can never escape the sea anyway.

Even though Shi Qing was so weak on the outside, he was a sea monster, and the boat overturned. He easily found a piece of broken wood and sat up. Just sat in.

Then he looked at the pirates paddling in the water, opened his lips gently, and a nice song floated down his throat.

Siren's singing is always with a charm, as if tempting to hear people approaching themselves.

The eyes of the pirates who were still struggling on the sea gradually dissipated, and everyone saw the two-legged sheep they had eaten.

These human beings, with only bones remaining, died as ghosts in the hands of the same kind, wandering in the sea, showing a pale smile at them.

"what!!!!"

With a scream and reverberation on the sea, the pirates twitched and sank to the bottom with fear in their faces.

Obviously conscious is still awake, but it just can't move.

I could only twitch like this, watching my drowning.