55: School Fighter's Love (9)

Early the next morning, Shi Qing leaned on Zhuo Junli with a drowsy face, yawned and stepped on the bell to enter the classroom.

Fortunately, it was self-study in the early morning, only the day was born, and he saw nothing late and said nothing.

Of course, even if he said it, Shi Qing would definitely not listen.

The school bull who loves learning, it is still the school bull.

In this way, Zhuo Junli took him to his seat with almost no eyes open.

When he sat down, the young man coaxed the lover leaning on his shoulder: "Timely, wake up, it's time to study by yourself."

"sleepy……"

Qi Qing has been awake almost all along the way, but he just wants to lean on Zhuo Junli's shoulders so much, and then listen to Xue Ba gently and coax him.

Zhuo Jun Liguo really gently coaxed him: "Open your eyes first, you didn't eat breakfast, just eat this bun."

Qing lay on the bed as usual in the morning, and Zhuo Jun left for a long time before coaxing him to get dressed, but he was unable to go to the cafeteria to eat after delaying time.

He could only go downstairs to buy a few buns quickly while he was washing and washing, and then came up to the classroom with the school bully who was lying on the bed after washing.

"I don't want to eat buns, I want strawberries."

Zhuo Junli: "After a while, I will go and buy it for you. You eat buns and pads first."

After getting a satisfactory answer, the school bully opened his mouth with satisfaction.

The young man naturally handed the bun to his mouth and looked at him and closed his mouth and ate it.

Witness the childlike rain behind this scene: "..."

She poked at the same table, pointing at the two who were feeding and eating, whispering; "Look."

The girl at the same table is rushing to do her homework, raising her eyes and glancing in the direction pointed by Tong Xinyu, her face blanked; "What's wrong?"

Tong Xinyu: "Did you not see Zhuo Junli eating buns while feeding?"

"I see it."

The girl's face was puzzled: "What's wrong with feeding buns? Didn't the old class say that they could have breakfast in the self-study class if it was too late?"

Tong Xinyu: "..."

Is the point breakfast?

Zhuo Junli [Hey! ] Shi Qing has breakfast!

Seeing Tong Xinyu seemed to be anxious, she looked at the same girl again.

Take another look.

A last glance.

Then suddenly realized.

"I see. Are you distressed that Zhuo Jun has left? In fact, it's nothing. I don't think he's unhappy. He and Shi Qing have gotten better and better each other. They can only help."

Childlike Rain: ...

Seeing her face blank, the girl at the table kindly gave her a hug:

"Okay, didn't you say that you like Shiqing last time? You can stand in Shiqing's perspective and watch him sleep like that, how comfortable is someone to feed him."