121: Little master in a Rich nest (4)

When Jiang Bieyu was brought forward, the little master was clearing his hands again. He was still waiting for four girls. When he wiped his hands, his eyes fell on that he had been cleaned, his hair was wet, and he changed his body. Man with new barberry clothing.

Seeing this, Shi Qing's eyebrows could not help wrinkling, and asked, "Why did he wear this clothes?"

The girl-in-law who brought Jiang Bieyu into the room, blessed her, and answered

"Isn't the master saying he's going to stay in the house? We found some clothes for him."

Earlier Qing said that Jiang Liye had given him Jiangbeiyu, and also said that Jiangbeiyu would be required to sign a contract, and they naturally felt that Jiangbeiyu was to be a subordinate.

"No, no." Little Master still lazily leaned on the couch, letting the last girl put the frost on his hand, looking at the gray fluttering clothes on Jiang Beyu's body with dissatisfaction.

"He's so good. It's not OK to wear him this kind of clothing."

Said, Shi Qing lifted his chin "bring a pen and paper."

His sentence was affirmative of the command tone. The girl holding the paper and pen didn't hit a stumbling block. She quickly turned around and took it, put it on the table, and rubbed the ink by herself.

The young master came down from the couch and stood barefoot on the blanket again, and a series of girls seduced softly at the back

"What is Brother Qing doing? Just put on your socks. Your illness is not long."

"Put on this cloak, only to open the window in the house and blow it up again."

"You brother, slower."

The soft girl's voice staggered, and the room seemed to be lively for a while.

Jiang Bieyu was very indifferent in this lively scene. He just stood there silently, looking at the young master so barefooted, and chasing a few girls behind him, walking aggressively towards himself.

Until he approached, he naturally reached out his hand, grabbed Jiang Bieyu's wrist, and took him to the table with him.

Shi Qing hadn't mentioned any heavy objects since he was a child. Jiao Jiao was raised with energy, and naturally he had no strength on his hands. Fortunately, Jiang Bieyu cooperated with him.

The girl who was rubbing the ink saw Jiang Bieyu also followed, and her small face was immediately white, and her body was tense. She looked at this man who was taller and harder after standing up, her eyes were full. It is fear.

"Qing, Qing brother ..."

Shi Qing naturally also saw the fear revealed in the look of the maiden, and the young master immediately felt proud of his eyebrows. He seemed to be content with himself because "everyone else is afraid."

"Your girl is timid. He is now my man. What is there to fear?"

"Okay, you're off, let Jiang Bieyu grind me."

"Yes."

This girl-in-law was blessed, and blessed her, and retreated carefully and carefully.

The young master arrived at the table first, looked at the paper on the table, and stretched out his hand to touch it with satisfaction.

After touching it, he noticed that Jiang Beyu had stood still, but was not angry, but spoke to Jiang Beyu with his soft and soft tone that was in the same vein as his mother.