130: Little Master in a Rich Nest (13)

Shi Qing didn't hide his love for Jiang Beiyu's body and face.

Jiang Bieyu never moved his body, letting him move, only a pair of light eyes, always landed on the young and handsome little face in front of him.

Even in troubled times, this kind of crystal is still cultivated and transparent. It looks as if there are no flaws all over the body. Everywhere is as soft as it should be in the palm of your hand, or someone with a taste in your mouth.

He thought, about Mo Shiqing is a sugar man.

The whole body is beautiful and tight, just touch it, the heart can stick to it, taste a bite, as if sweet and greasy can reach the heart.

Such a sugar man, let alone touch it, is just a glance, it can not help but hold it in the palm of your hand, touch it carefully, taste it.

Not to mention, Jiang Bieyu is still being touched by him.

His hands, soft and tender, looked more delicate than the girls in that room.

It was inevitable that the sedan would move around.

Shi Qing was in this kind of bumps and relied on Jiangbei Yuhuai, with pure love in his eyes, like touching something cherished, touching the temperature of the man holding himself.

No one can resist such a wholehearted like.

Even Jiang Bieyu is the same.

Ding! Jiangbeiyu Rejection 78100

Ding! Jiangbeiyu Rejection 75100

Ding! Jiangbeiyu rejection 69100

With the reminder of Ding Ding Ding, Jiang Bieyu, who had always been motionless, suddenly moved his body slightly, his eyes were dark, and his slender hands fell.

For the first time, under the circumstances of close contact between the two, he took the initiative to grasp the young master's hand.

The soft hand didn't resist at all, just let him grab it.

Jiang Bieyu originally wanted to seize Shi Qing's other hand, but after thinking about it, he still didn't do it.

The atmosphere between the two was extremely ambiguous for a while.

With the rickety sedan chair, this movement, the eyes and expressions on each other's eyes, looked like they were doing some rather unharmonious exercise.

This time the system did not pop up.

No, it came out, but looking at the ambiguous atmosphere between the two people, I always felt that the mosaic was about to come out, and then I went back again and again.

In fact, there is no mosaic for the time being.

Shi Qing heard the sound of the system, and on the face was still the sweet little master, but he was a little surprised.

I didn't expect him to drop again.

The system dared to stand up when he heard him talking, asking a little dazed what happened to the host? Isn't reducing rejection a good thing?

Why doesn't the host's tone sound too happy?

Shi Qing stretched out his hand, Bai Jing's fingertips crossed the man's placket, and fell into that long palm, as if playing with Jiang Beiyu's palm cocoon.

While playing, while lazily lying on the man's chest, it is not a good thing that the rejection is falling.

system?