62: I am the devil (End)

Meng Qing really did not expect that Zhengxing was actually a vole.

Moreover, after seeing the dog, he did not want to change back.

As a result, the young Taoist can only carefully hold the fat vole, and whispered to him.

"Master, I really like Shi Qing."

"He is gentle and kind. Although he is always fierce in his mouth, he does all good things."

The vole's eyes turned to Shi Qing, who was teasing his wealth.

He was boneless, leaning against a tree with his long legs standing crosswise, a demon-like face, his right lip slightly raised, and his beautiful eyes were raised at the ends.

Whatever it looks, evil spirits are revealed.

Right: "..."

The blind apprentice is still saying:

"Although he is a demon, aren't you teaching me, Master, or other creatures, as long as we have good intentions in our hearts, shouldn't we be prejudiced in our hearts?"

The vole squeaked angrily.

——I'm a fairy myself. I'm afraid your kid won't be able to accept it after he finds it, so he will take a shot in advance.

Who knows that this vaccination is actually a wedding dress for such a devil!

When Meng Qing saw Master calling, she felt relieved, reached out her hand, and stood up carefully, holding Master so that it could face Shi Qing directly.

"Master, what a good demon Shi Qing is."

"I'm really happy with him."

It was just looking at the dark air straight: "..."

Meng Qing: "He is a demon, he doesn't need merit at all, but he just helped a doctor who overworked and changed his merit."

"Master, he's really good. On the Dead River in Difu, when there are stars everywhere, I saw him standing in it, and I suddenly realized."

The vole was widening its small eyes; "Squeak !!! Squeak !!!"

--what's wrong with you! Why did you run to the dead river!

-How did I teach you! Didn't I tell you that the living people in the local government cannot enter!

However, there was a smile on his apprentice's lips, and his eyes fell on the demon head playing with the big dog. No, it didn't fall, it just stuck to it.

Being anxious, he jumped in the apprentice's palm, squeaked and tried to attract his attention, and hooked Meng Qing's eyes back from that devil.

however--

"Master, do you think so, right?"

Meng Qing looked softly at her lover's eyes: "As long as we spiritualists have good intentions and do good deeds, what else does it hinder?"

"Shi Qing was a demon, but he was a demon from the beginning. Even he could not decide his origin. In this case, why should he wear colored glasses to see him?"

The vole tried to twist his plump body to pick.

"Squeak !!!!"

-Apprentice! Are you blind? Did you forget all the things he did before? !! You still hate him for biting his teeth! !!

Young Taoist Master: "Master, I understand that you want to tell me that people who practice Taoism don't have to worry too much. Thank you, Master, from small to large. I wouldn't have grown to be like this if you did n’t give me support all the time. . "