16: First World (16)

Le You was staring at the cleaned drinking glass.

"You, you ..."

He shook his finger at Yin Mingzheng, and couldn't stop swearing for a long time.

Not because the vocabulary is too small, but because he was afraid of swearing at the swearing, Yin Mingzheng was provoked to give him personal destruction.

And when in his heart the heavens and the heavens thought about whether to scold them directly, the man who had just drank a glass of wine, Shi Shiran, sat down with a posture of not leaving.

Too deceptive! !! !!

Leyou originally wanted to catch people.

As soon as the man on the sofa lifted his eyes, only a cold look, he successfully persuaded him.

Yin Mingzheng's posture looked nothing like breaking into someone's house, but like the master, "I have something to say with Shi Qing."

What this means is to catch people directly.

Le You originally wanted to say that you had something to say here, so he just covered his ears.

However, he always felt that the man in front of him looked wrong, and these days he didn't talk to Shi Qing to provoke this person, but this was the first time Yin Mingzheng's face was full of intolerable expressions.

It's as if Le Youyuan never left again, this man who never takes the initiative to take action will go straight and let him know why the flowers are so red.

Although Le Youyuan was in the second middle, but since he can make so much money and occupy a high position in the second base of so many power generations, it proves that he is not really as capricious as the surface.

So no matter how unwilling, you can only pull Shi Qing, like the old father, for a long time, "call me what's going on here," "Don't be afraid he and I will support you" , Left the villa unwillingly.

When Shi Qing drank red wine from Yin Mingzheng, he didn't talk anymore. He quietly returned to the sofa, curled up on his own small blanket.

When Yin Mingzheng cleared the court, he snorted and shrank back on the sofa.

"Time clear."

At first glance, Yin Mingzheng was like a young kitten shrinking into a circle under the blanket. When he saw it, he immediately turned his face away and looked like he wanted to cover up.

The expression on his face softened, he sat down directly, reached out to circle the person in his arms, felt Shi Qing had no resistance, and his heart, which had been hanging in the air, fell.

"I used to lie to you."

Shi Qing hummed again, just because the tone was soft, it didn't sound angry, it seemed to be coquettish.

Yin Mingzheng's hands fell on the blanket, as if he could feel the soft belly of a teenager, and his heart softened involuntarily.

He softened his voice and coaxed the child in a low voice, "I will never do this again, can you forgive me?"

"I promise, I won't lie to you again next time, and will always be with you, as a partner, okay?"

Shi Qing snorted again: "Look at my mood."

Just now I was still trying to resist the hand that was pushed forward by the man but it was loose.

Obviously, a little guy has hard gas in his mouth, but he is actually softened.