24: Gloomy Shadow Emperor (2-3)

Jing Yuanqi failed to hide for too long.

After Shi Qing spoke this sentence, Gao Qing turned around casually and found his existence.

The little assistant who had just been working for three days grunted and said, "Jing brother ?!"

Jing Yuanqi glanced over and narrowed his neck with high quality subconsciously, and was afraid to move.

He was weird and bewildered. Jing Yuanqi was usually open and cheerful, and it seemed that he could get along well. Why was he looking so scary in one eye.

Jing Yuanqi has always paid no attention to the people who can't attract his interest, and has no opinion on what high-quality thinks, but he is a little bit unclear about the unsoundness in his heart.

If we use an analogy, it might be like a flower leopard is coming down from the tree silently, step by step, without making any sound, ambushing towards its prey, enjoying the joy of predation, suddenly A black crow came up next to me.

The prey found him, and his ambush was gone.

It's upset anyway.

This unpleasantness stood up when she saw Shi Qing, facing her with a familiar indifference.

Yuan Qi has seen too much of this kind of divine scene. Since he first saw Shi Qing, Shi Qing has always been like this, looking at the gloom.

The Emperor Shi Ying didn't talk much. This is something that the whole crew knows, but every time Jing Yuanqi feels that he doesn't have much talk. His expression is almost full of "What are your ants' qualifications to listen to me" Already.

Jing Yuanqi is best at seeing a person through.

And he used to see Shi Qing, it was that there was no merit in the whole body.

The so-called entertainment industry top pillars, countless fans of the time shadow, is simply a person full of regrets.

Cocky, gloomy, and always targeting him for no reason.

Before he was going to audition for this crew, it was just boring to try, but it turned out that Shi Qing actually stumped behind him. After he was unable to get the role of audition, Jing Yuanqi still had to get this role.

When Shi Qing left the relationship and didn't let him get this role, he left the relationship to get the role.

Anyway, this man is born with a bone, the more others want to stop him, the more he has to do, let alone the Qing emperor who is not pleasing to his eyes.

Now when he saw Shi Qing looking at himself again with the kind of disgusting expression that was familiar to him, Jing Yuanqi's anti-bone came out eagerly.

"Mr. Shi Qing likes eating devil peppers?"

The indifferent man in front of me heard this expression, and his expression moved slightly. Jing Yuanqi could observe a slight wrinkle and a small arc that was not easily noticeable by his eyebrows, but he could still see it if he looked closely.

Observing and observing, he found that Shi Qing's eyebrows were crescent eyebrows. He remembered reading an analysis of eyebrows accidentally.

It was said that the crescent-born eyebrow was gentle and kind and approachable.

But just looking at Shi Qing's eyebrows, I know that they are all Hu Yan.

If the Time Emperor was approachable, it would be raining that day.