147: Fierce boss in the last days (9)

Shi Qing stood in front of Song Xiabing, and the nervous expression on a handsome face was twisted

"What the **** are you talking about, what's wrong? It won't be an internal injury, I will!"

Song Xiabing gritted his teeth, staring at him with anxiety to eat the sight of the man in front of him.

"You, you in the end ..."

"What? What are you talking about? Be loud."

The man also intimately put his ears to Song Xiabing's lips.

The youth worked hard to calm their inner anger, and the blood on the lips was bright

"Are you nice to me, is it all because of the fox on you?"

Do n't you like it at all?

Even if only a little bit.

Shi Qing "Of course not."

He patted his sturdy chest, and was proud of himself.

The ghost knew why he was proud.

Anyway, I answered with pride, "The human heart is full of flesh. Even if I didn't look down on you before, we live and eat and drink every day. How could I not be sincere to you at all."

Song Xiabing's eyes lightened slightly.

I feel relieved.

He said.

definitely.

How could it not be at all.

Just as the youth's expression calmed down, Shi Qing patted his shoulders with a big grin and raised a smile.

"I really take you as my little brother now."

Song Xiabing "..."

Zhou Xuanxuan exclaimed

"He vomited more blood!"

Seeing Song Xiabing is like blood without money, the red blood overflowed from the lips, the man widened his eyes, and was scared to laugh, and stretched out his hands to cover the youth's lips trying to stop the blood. .

A typical burglar bell.

But no one was joking about him now.

Shi was so anxious that there was only blood overflowing from the corner of Song Xiabing's mouth, holding a hand to block, while looking at Zhou Xuanxuan at the door.

"Stupidly stupid !!!! Hurry up and see a doctor!"

After roaring, another angrily and worriedly scolded at Song Xiabing and scolded, "Where do you say you get these messy things, waste wood will be waste wood, honestly not work, all the things you see vomit blood, live well Is n't it good? I have to worry about it, why are you so weak! "

Zhou Xuanxuan was about to be scared to death.

Uncle, look around, OK? !! !!

Didn't you find that Song Xiabing looked at you like he couldn't wait to chop you to death!

He's mad at him all right! !!

Not that kind of metaphor.

It's really rampant! !! !!

And these black gas one by one as long as the eyes grow, rushing out, wherever it fell, where it will be swallowed by it, slowly disappeared.

Or suddenly disappeared.