38: Little Master Ye (5)

When Shi Qing rushed into the Imperial Study Room, the several princes who were sitting warmly inside saw his snowy wolf howting.

Little Master is usually a bit coquettish. From the first sight of him, they have never seen a drop of rain on him.

Every day, the ministers outside the palace had to drop down and walk into the palace. The princes could not take a sedan in the palace.

The damsels in the harem could sit, but the harem was completely separated from the front. If the damsels wanted to come to the front, they would have to walk in good faith and in accordance with the rules.

This big front, apart from their father and emperor sitting on a dragon chair, only Shi Qing can enter the palace door without falling off the car.

The delicate and young master did not live up to the good treatment that the prince did not have. Since the emperor allowed him not to get out of the car, he could sit all the way to the royal study, and all the people on the steps had to carry it.

He just has this arrogance. Since the beginning of the torment of Yu Chennian, Xiaoye has become even more intensified. All day, the bottom of the pair of blue cloud boots with gold threads embroidered is still white. I haven't landed much.

Now, the delicate little master Wufa still has unmelted snowflakes, and the red cape is full of snow, even on the soles that are white and non-stained.

"Shi Qing? Why not let the **** come in on his back?"

The princes all stood up and asked for the warmth. This was what the great prince said, and while he was smiling, he reached out and reached out to help clear the cloak.

Shi Qing avoided his hand directly, and a pair of round eyes filled with dissatisfaction: "Brother, what do you mean!"

Grand Prince: "?"

Grand Prince: "What happened to me?"

Shi Qing's frosty look: "If you don't like it, just tell me, tell me if it's not pleasing to my eyes, what do you mean to insult me!"

"I humiliate? I ... how do I humiliate you?"

The big prince with a **** pot on his back was almost aggressive.

Who doesn't know the status of Shiqing.

He is not stupid or crazy, how could he bully Shi Qing.

"You still said no!"

The young master was even more angry. He turned around and ran to the door, slamming Yu Chennian who was standing outside the door because there was snow on his body, and ran back again.

"Who doesn't know that I want him to carry me off the limousine these days, how can you let him stand in the snow for so long, how can you carry me wet?"

Grand Prince: "..."

He didn't just bully Yu Chennian. When he got to Shiqing's mouth, he turned against Shiqing.

Even if there were 10,000 grass-mud horses in his heart, and he knew he had decided not to anger Shi Qing, he still forced himself to calm down and swallowed this breath.

He took a smile on his face, and went to draw Shi Qingqing's arm warmly: "Shi Qing, I really didn't mean this, but during this time Jiu Brothers' schoolwork was not working. As the eldest brother, I inevitably had some expectations for him That punished him. "

"Jiudi can't memorize you, can I let other eunuchs memorize it?"

"Never!"

If you are an ordinary person, you will accept it if you see it well, but in Xiao Ye ’s life, you will receive these three words without seeing well.