Grandma loves Erwin more than I underestimated .......she build up a wall so he would't get hurt.

I just wish I knew this sooner so I wouldn't feel hatred to her.

A smile begins to form along my lips pleased to hear an explanation, removing my hand from the handsome blonde where I open my arms out to embrace her plump body feeling as though I was hugging a block of cheese.

"Thank you Grandma Smith........I'm just happy we can move on, and both love Erwin." I replied refusing to flatten my smile from joy, feeling a slimly kiss peck my cheek almost like a wet dog tongue's well knowing it was Grandma Smith expressing her love feel tightness compress my torso to encourage my passion.

I just feel so bad for Erwin.......he has nobody but his Grandmother.

I can't imagine growing up without parents.......

I won't let him live his life full of emptiness, I'll make sure he wears a smile everyday until we grow old.......

As my mind revolved around the ideas how to please the handsome blonde a sudden eruption crackled the room as though hearing gunshots being fired, but the only noise came from the door as a pair of eyes blue like a lake and identical ones of mine enter the room.

"Are my eyes deceiving me right now, but is Grandma Smith and Aurora hugging?" question Papa slipping a chuckle lifting his grin up to expose his teeth as large as a wolf's bite.

I felt another squeeze compress my body from Grandma's Smith love I felt as warm as standing next to a fire pit, brightening my mood to know she started to care for me.

I'm so happy I've gained her trust, more so I know Erwin is pleased we could settle our differences, now all what is left is Papa

I know Papa is very optimistic, but is also very protective ......and I would be lying if I wasn't scared if Erwin was going up against a wolf.

"Mr. and Mrs.Sinclair, may I have a word with the both of you?" brought up Erwin with a voice as calming as hearing water flow down a river stream.

"Why of course sweetheart." Mama replied with a voice full of sweetness and love I could listen to her all day from her beauty. "Take as long as you need." she mentioned forming her lips into a smile as stunning as a sky full of stars.

Papa on the other hand rose a brow full of skepticism, setting down the groceries on the table where he folded his arms along his chest while keeping his stare as deadly as a snipper, rattling fear to stung my veins since I had my doubts.

Oh Papa......please accept him....

He's such a good man.

"Your daughter Aurora is an extraordinary woman......and it would mean the world to me if I could date her with your permission." Erwin asked with a voice as soothing as hearing pour from a bottle, lifting his lips to expose his teeth to sparkle like diamonds, encourage more bliss to soothe me to see the blonde boy full of ease.

"Oh Erwin..... I am delighted that you like Aurora!" Mama replied painting a smile as mesmerizing as staring into sunlight she influenced more ease to soothe me, drifting herself over to Erwin where she embraced him with a loving hug. "You truly are a wonderful man, and I couldn't be happier you chose my daughter."