"Because Grandmother, Aurora means the world to me, she makes me feel happy about this life and because of her she makes it beautiful." he expressed as confident and clear as a prince, I felt my heart miss a best from his charm boosting my courage to aid the handsome blonde.

If Erwin is passionate about us......I want to show him how I feel.

"Your grandson means so much, that if something were to happen to us...I would die of a broken heart." I paused turning my attention towards the handsome blonde noticing his pupils where diluted as water to sparkle like mineral water from astonishment influenced more passion to spark in me. "I couldn't live without him."

Erwin's long face melted like a stick of butter over a hot pan, lips thin as a ruler cured into a smile as warm as the morning sunshine lifting his smile to expose his teeth white as snow, flickered passion to arouse me.

Grandma Smith remained silent full of stun, her lips thin as ice remained together looking as
though her lips where sewed together by a needle and thread, eyes expanded as large as a lemon juiced with shock, but my only focus was to stare at a blonde boy as charming as a prince.

I don't want anyone else but Erwin....

"You really like my grandson that much Aurora?" gasped Grandma Smith sounding as breathless as though she climbed a pack of stairs, removing herself from her seat to reach us.

Everything word I say I mean with all my heart.

"Yes.......Erwin is my everything and I only want him."

Resting behind her red spectacles as bright as a cherry stood a pair of eyes cold and icy like a glacier, but her misty iris started to dissolve like salt in water from bliss, lips parted open looking as though a fruit was placed in between her lips from shock pivoting her gaze to Erwin.

"Aurora is the light of my life." he replied with a voice as handsome as hearing a violin play, I felt as though butterflies where fluttering in my belly to hear him speak with so much ease and peace soothed in his voice.

Suddenly Grandma's Smith face frozen like an icicle slowly had melted as though sunlight was defrosting her, warming a smile as bright as the morning sun to expose the few teeth she had left, only stunned me with shock to see this women finally smile.

"If Erwin is happy, that's all I wanted for my boy. The two of you have my blessing." she replied as graceful as hearing crickets sing in the night, where her gaze refocuses on mine only feeling as blissful as laying on a cloud to warn her trust. "And if I may be frank Aurora......I do own you an apologize for my behavior in the past." she began as interesting as starting the first few lines from a storybook grasping my attention, lowering her gaze to the floor to notice guilt and shame slumped in her shoulders. "I was very hard on you because I wanted to protect Erwin from females like you, full of beauty, and in my years I learned how looks can be very deceiving and I wasn't sure if you had a humble heart." she continued lifting her gaze to focus on the both of us, reeling me in to feel as though I was a fish on a hook to hear her explanation. "I was cold because I knew how much Erwin adored your beauty....I found him at times always staring at you from afar smiling to himself......and I was so afraid Erwin would get his heart broken by you, and I couldn't see him devastated again......"she pleaded as tears trickled down her eyes to graze down her snowy white skin. "I am truly sorry Aurora."

Hearing Grandma Smith's apology I felt my entire body explode from shock. All these years of negative and loath for the old toad, suddenly had vanished without any trance.......I know understand where she was coming from and why.