(39)

A/N: This book will be ending very soon! I would love your opinions on either having a happy ending or a sad one, I appreciate all the support on this book, it brings tears to my eyes! 😭 😭 And also, EXO has mentally fucked her up, she doesn't act like herself anymore.

- 6 Months Had Past -

Y/N POV

"Are you excited for Friday?" Suho asked, I nodded politely.

Master had explained how that would be the day I would kill BTS and I was practicing harder than ever. He insisted on increasing my daily dosage which I willingly accepted, they made my body feel numb whenever I received beatings for disobeying.

"Open." My eyes tint in excitement and a small smile spreads across my face, this would mean I would be getting a treat.

My mouth widens and a pellet is placed in my mouth, I engulf it quickly before closing my eyes, waiting for the needle to enter me.

Surely enough, I feel a familiar stab in my left arm, I exhale the pain out before he finishes swiftly.

"Good girl." Suho pecks me, I feel warm butterflies in my stomach.

I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

I loved him.

H̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶.̶

He lays me on the bed and grabs his scalpel, I gasp excitedly. This is how he showed his love for me.

A/N: Please don't do or encourage this, it's really fucked up.

He slides my shirt off and starts dragging his metal object against my skin, my body trembles against his touch.

P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

"Please continue." I moan when he stops, he digs it deeper, scowling as I hadn't asked for permission to talk.

My breath hitches as I expose a small pout, he tickles my thighs cutely, distracting the horrible pain he was cutting in my stomach.

"Jungkook's going to love these scars." Suho smirked, dropping his object and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Go to sleep." His eyes darken and I close my eyes.

"Somebody bandage her up."

BTS POV

Jungkook's body had become fragile, it was obvious that you leaving had deeply affected him, mentally and physcially. He was weak, and everybody could see right through him.

"Kookie, please eat something." Jin begged, a plate of food in his hands.

"Not hungry." Jungkook replied casually, shoving him away.

"You need to eat Kookie, you've been fucking up every mission because of her." Namjoon yelled, causing Jungkook to scoff.

"You know how bad EXO treats woman, they brainwash them into their own little slaves like pests and harm them non-stop." 

"She's gone Jungkook, accept or not." Hoseok shouts, his happy aura nowhere to be seen.

"She needs to be saved!" Taehyung joins his friend, standing beside Jungkook confidently.

"No she doesn't! She isn't our problem anymore, we've treated her badly, she deserves better." Jimin mumbles sadly.

"Oh, so you give her to the worst option?" Jungkook scowls, his stomach quietly grumbing.

 Namjoon slams his hands on the bench, gathering everybody's attention.

"If it will end this fucking bickering, fine. We'll save her but don't expect it if she doesn't want to come back."