Father (30)

The light beams onto my face causing me to wake up, I let out a small yawn before lifting myself up.

"All I could hear were those fucking moans, I didn't even enough sleep." I mutter to myself, rubbing my eyes gently.

"Y/n." My head follows the voice to see it belonged to Taehyung, I roll my eyes.

"Please forgive me." He begs causing me to chuckle, yeah right.

"I've already told you V." I state nonchalantly.

"For this." Without notice he puts his lips against mine, holding me by my waist.

This is the man who abused you y/n.

He hurt you.

I lift my knee in his crotch while he grunted, holding it with both hands.

"That's what you get you cunt!" I yell at him, Taehyung rolling on the floor as he groaned in pain.

I leave my room into the living room, Jimin softly smiles at me to which I ignore, Jungkook flashing a smirk to me.

"Bitches." I mumble, before Namjoon brang me to his office unexpectedly.

"Y/n , yes we're sorry but you have to stop with the guilt tripping. You're fucking with their heads and we have bigger problems to deal with." He cuts to the chase, taking out a cigarette and smoking it with no issues.

"What do you want me to do Namjoon? Be fucking smiling at everyone with bruises that oh that's right, happened cause of you!" I gasp.

"Other groups are trying to steal you for whatever reason, your dad is still on the loose." He begins, rubbing his temples.

"That's not my problem." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"You are as dumb as you look, fucking hell. Anyways, I have a plan and you're obviously not going to like it." He replies.

"What?"

"You're going to have to get beaten again, for your dad."