Physco (16)

A/N: If anybody knows any physco songs I would love your recommendations! This update is for the people who asked for ones politely! Purple you all! Big thank you to for supporting the book with your comments: keleva__ Aiko_Hinata PaniniVinini

~ Jungkook's POV ~

As soon as I punched Y/N she collapsed to the floor, I felt sorry for her. I exhaled and crouched facing her, such a strong girl but I know she's weak.

"I'm sorry." I caressed her cheek and pulled out my favorite pocket knife, with a deep breath I dragged in across her soft face. Leaving a large cut underneath her eye, probably making a scar.

Shortly after, she starts to bleed heavily, I wipe it with a tissue carelessly causing her to inhale sharply and flinch.

God Y/N, you make me feel weird.

So fucking weird, where I just wanna hold and kiss you for my lifetime.

Wait

What the fuck am I thinking, I must have taken too much cocaine.

I walk out the room and see Hoseok, I take a seat beside him and bury my head in my palms.

"What's up with you?" He laughed and raised an eyebrow, I shook my head exhaling a deep breathe.

"Bro what drugs did you give me? I just had a little dream of me having a good cuddle with Y/N till we were old." I explained blinking rapidly.

"Haha, jeez I don't know aye, those pills were a gift from the mob."

"WHAT!? YOU FU-"

He cuts me off snickering.

"Just kidding! That's just your natural feeling.." Hoseok purses his lips thinkingly, "Maybe you have a crush on our Y/N~" He teases, making a small heart with his hands.

"Oh shut up! Go suck Yoongi's dick!" I yell out of anger and he laughs even more.

"You're invited to watch!"

I enter my room and slam the door then see Y/N with her eyes wide open, oh shit!

"What...what did you hear?" I asked, glaring at her as if I hated her.

"Nothing."

"Don't fucking lie to me, you don't want a punishment do you?"

"I heard nothing for fuck sakes Jungkook!" She screams.

My hand slaps her in an instant and her head snaps to the right, fuck..that was a pretty hard smack.

"You want me to tell the truth and when I do you hit me.." She whispers, lowering her head shyly.

Butterflies are in my stomach, what?

I think I...love Y/N.