Ruthless Punches (31)

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 14K VIEWS, YOU'RE ALL AMAZING! ❤❤❤

I let out a loud groan, not understanding how these lunatics brains worked.

"And why do you need me to be beaten up again? Doesn't it look bad enough?" I ask.

"You don't get a say in it, all you need to know is Jungkook is doing it." Namjoon finishes talking and footsteps approach the door before knocking quite loud.

"Matter of fact, here he is." He grins, brushing himself off and politely opening his office door.

"Thank you, Y/n mind coming with me?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow while extending an arm out.

"Fuck off, I'm not getting beaten again." I yell at both of them.

"Y/n, don't make this harder for yourself." Jungkook warns, as he moves his arm to his pocket. I follow the movement and gulp realizing he was reaching for his knife.

"Fine." I mutter, reluctantly standing up to accompany him before he escorts me outside of Namjoon's office.

"You know I'm not really going to hurt you right?" He asks as we walk away.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I scoff, as he takes me to the punishment room.

I start getting flashbacks but ignore them.

"Y/n, the only way I can think of is giving you hickeys." He explains, I raise both eyebrows before chuckling.

"Just because you're horny all the time doesn't mean you can use this as an excuse." I explain.

"And what's stopping me? This room is soundproof. You're weak now." He smiles, moving his arms to hold my waist.

"I don't want your fucking love bites! I'd rather have you punch me." I yell with frustration, backing away from him easily.

"You would rather have me fucking hurt you with my fists?" He questions me angrily, only seeing rage in his eyes.

I slowly nod before his palm hits me, and I fall on the hard floor. He doesn't stop, he kicks me harder, I could feel my wounds ripping wider.

I groan every punch he throws and tears fall down, it wouldn't be soon until I was dead I hoped. I hoped this was all over soon.

I was ruined everywhere, every part on my body was guaranteed to be bruised and cut. I tried moving my arm but screamed in pain when he kicked it roughly, I softly cried.

"Y-you might as well kill..m-me.." I gather the strength to say, my mouth automatically closing shut.

"Your death would be longer." He mumbles quietly, taking out his phone and taking a photo of me on the floor.

He came closer and I flinched, he sighed before lifting my shirt and snapping another picture of my badly bruised body.

Jungkook shoved the phone back into his pocket, turning around and walking out of the door.

I sniffled, moving my head down to look at my stomach.

I felt sick when I saw it bleeding intensely, big large cuts all in one area.

I struggled to get up and Jin entered the room with sympathetic eyes, I force a smile.

"Like w-what you s-see?" I refer to the bruises, before he hurts towards me with his med kit.

"I'm so sorry y/n, it had to be done." Jin reassured and I shake my head as I cry.

"Why? Why did my dad h-have to d-drag me into his mess?" I cry in his shoulder loudly.

"Y/n, your dad is a man who deserves to go to hell, he's a bad person, we're trying to get rid of him." He explains.

"I-I know." I hiccup as he easily picks me up and takes me to his bed.

He holds me through the empty house which I was glad that nobody else was here to see me in a vulnerable state.

He lies me down on his bed, holding alcohol and a soft cotton ball.

I close my eyes as he applys them to my sores, clenching my fists everytime they sting me.

Half-way through him spreading it on me, his phone rings and he stops, answering it quickly.

"Yes, its worldwide handsome."

I stay silent.

"What?"

"Where could he be?"

"Send out a group of guards."

Jin hangs up and glances up at me, I raise an eyebrow.

"Its Jungkook. We don't know where he is."