Started (7)

"His name is Lee Kywon, black hair, hazel eyes, looks a bit like Jungkook just seduce him and bring him to room 21 then we'll attack, you have 15 minutes to do this otherwise we'll blow your brains out." Taehyung explains, walking me towards the entrance of the bar.

"But where the fuck is room 21?"

"I don't know, go have a look!" He replys.

"Are you joking? I have 15 minutes to seduce and bring him to a room that I don't even know where it is!"

"Yup, good luck sweetie!" He kisses my cheek and goes back in the car to drive to the Hotel.

Alright...

"Hi, are you Lee Kywon?" I question a guy with black hair.

"No, he's over there." The random guy points to someone sitting on the chair to receive his drink. I quickly hurry over to him and sit beside Kywon.

"Who are you?" He snakes his arm around my waist, so I pretended to act drunk.

"Oh my god my boyfriend just cheated on me! I'm-I'm this is s-so....I'm sorry." I allow myself to cry fake tears and be vulnerable to this stranger.

"It's okay baby, what was the reason?"

"H-He said I wasn't good in bed!" I cried louder, leaning on his chest.

"We can prove him wrong." A smirk crept up on his face as I looked at him as if he was amazing.

"R-Really?"

"Yes my girl, I could make you feel better at my place."

"A-Actually I'm a bit flustered at other people's houses, could we go at mine instead? I could get some...outfits on for you." I suggest, biting my lip which made a bulge in his pants.

"Lead the way honey."

I went to the hotel and went on Level 2, hopefully the room 20's would be here. I mentally jumped in joy once I saw room 21, "Here!" I laughed and opened the door eagerly which he invited himself in.

I shut the door as he pushes me on the bed, okay BTS now do your part.

Where the fuck were they?

This fucking Kywon guy was unbuttoning my dress slowly and I nervously giggled, shit if they're not gonna come I'm going to have to save myself..again.

I kicked him in his crotch as he rolled off the bed, BTS then came running in with guns and knifes, "Took your time didn't you?" I roll my eyes and they all stare at my dress.

"What?" I ask.

Oh...that's right that guy had unbuttoned my dress.

My breasts are showing!

"YOU BLOODY PERVS!" I scream, covering my tits and buttoning my dress back up, luckily Namjoon had killed Kywon quickly so he didn't have time to fight back while they were distracted.

Once the job was done I stood up and Taehyung pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head.

"Excellent work Y/N" He mumbled in my ear, wrapping his arms around me and fiddling with my ass.

Are these guys horny 24/7?

I try to push myself up to get away but I only slam our bodies against each other and then I noticed he was getting hard, I turned my head and blushed.

"What are you trying to do Y/N?"

His lips attack my neck, leaving hickeys and he spanks me everytime I squirm.

Finally he stops and smiles, walking away and leaving me there in shock.

What the fuck just happened?