Wakey (9)

"Wake up~" Jimin's sweet voice sang in my ear and woke up immediately. "Hmm..good morning." I greet Jimin and ruffle his hair, I think I have to just accept I'm never going to escape.

I mean I already tried but to be honest I'm fucking scared of being hit again, that shit hurts you know?

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, stroking my thigh.

"Should of asked me in Truth or Dare, too late now buddy."

"Answer me." His cold eyes stared at me and I gulped when his fingers held my panties loosely.

"Yup, you are. But you sure don't act like one." He laughed, standing up and taking off his belt. Woah what the fuck?

"Um..what are you doing?"

"You're going to give me a blowjob."

I felt embarrassed and shook my head, referring to a no but Jimin ignored me slipped off his jeans.

"Now what I want you to do is take off my boxers and suck me of-"

I cut him off by stroking his member with my petite hands, looking up at him innocently. Okay, just do what the girls on those videos do.

Exhaling, I place my tongue on his tip, teasing it then fully inserting it into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and sucking in my cheeks for a tighter sensation.

"Y-Y/N.." Jimin moans, pulling my hair and thrusting into my mouth which I didn't mind, my throat hurt like shit though.

"Hurry the fuck up Jimin, what's going on?" I hear Yoongi yell and he rolls his eyes, until he claims that he's cumming.

I felt hot liquid fly down my throat and I scrunched my face up in disgust, pretty yucky.

"Good girl." Jimin smirks and puts on his clothes before taking my hand and bringing me to have breakfast.

We were all eating and since I just gave Jimin a fucking blowjob I wasn't talking as much I was, just eating the food they gave me which I checked and it had nothing in it.

"Jimin, what happened back there? Y/N ain't talking." Hoseok asked, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Nightmare." He replied casually and I nod in response, clenching my legs shut as the pervert Jungkook kept rubbing my thighs that were barely covered my dress I had worn last night.

"Something's up with her."

"Why has she got white stuff on her lips?"

I quickly lip my lips and give them a smile, "Uh..just had a bad dream yeah of being chased by a bear in a c-camping site."

"The Y/N I know doesn't stutter What happened huh?" Taehyung questions which makes me fiddle with my fingers.

"Sorry guys I needa leak, cya!"

I run to the bathroom and breath for once, fist bumping myself for escaping the awkward situation until I notice pills in their cabinet.

Let's try them.