Sucker (23)

"I reckon we excute her." I slide down the wall weakly and frown, are you fucking kidding me?

I walk to the kitchen to get a drink and overhear them creating a plan to kill me, wow! Now I know to never kill a mafia's rival in my next life..

If they were going to excute me, I would need to stop them. Wouldn't I? I would rather have myself do it then them, after all I'd just be known as one of their useless sluts that died.

I would need to warm up, peharps brown nose them.

(Brown nose is like being up someones ass cause you fancy them or some shit, just an explanation for those who didnt know! 😊)

I would have to be their slut to live, oh for fuck sakes!

"Jungkook, why dont you be the one to do it?"

Jungkook!

Yes, he loves me I remember! Taehyung told me..
Or was that fucker lying?

Maybe he was but it's not like I have a choice, it's either he does or he doesn't and I will risk it for my life.

Knowing them my death would be painful as fuck and I'm not hoping for that, fast and quick is my bet only!

"In front of all of us." Someone added and I exhale, time to be a slut.

I shouls hike up my skirt to my mid-thigh and put my hair in cute pigtails with bangs.

Oh hell, what the hell am I thinking.

I dont gotta look like one to be one!

With a deep breath I turn the corner and expose myself, everyone still looks angry at me and I start to tremble my lips.

To get that 'crying' act aye aye?

Namjoon's pissed off frown turns into a thin line as Jungkook keeps his head down, hello?

"That was quick Y/n, did you fake your sleep?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow and I gasp, shaking my head.

Jimin chuckles, shaking his head as if he figured out my fake act already, wow I must be a shitty actor.

"Cut the shit." Jimin orders and takes a step towards me, damn was he always this short?

"Come with me love." He chimes and I swear Jungkook's mouth twitched but I couldn't see it properly cause his dumbass was having a staring contest with the floor!

He holds my arm roughly until we turn, not being in sight anymore, making sure he couldn't hear us, Jimin puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Look, he sounded..and looked like a really fucked up dad, I understand why you shot him but you have to ask us before you shoot somebody or only do it in a life or death situation."

I smile softly, knowing that now there was going to be no way, not even giving them my special special virginity, to stop them excute me.

"Okay." I muttered, my eyes glossy.

"I'm really sorry Y/n, me and Jungkook didnt want this to happen."

Fucking bullshit, well not the Jungkook part.

"Its okay." I replied, leaving the hallway to go to my own room.

Looks like this is the end.

A/N: HINT- ITS NOT THE END JRJFNKEDNEJDHAHAHHAHAH
OKAY BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THESE VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE STAY SAFE FOR ME HONEY BUNS! MUCH LOVE. 💞