You Know What? (15)

A/N: Okay I'm actually really excited for this, now Y/N is going to continue to be a complete badass. Giving zero fucks.

My eyes shot open and was pinned to the wall, literally.

Metal bars trapping my legs down and my arms up, luckily I was still clothed.

Namjoon entered the room with a smirk and I glared at him, he teasingly pouted and laughed. "What's with the look babe?"

"You know what? Fuck you and your shitty ass group!" The words uncontrollably spat out of my mouth causing him to stop laughing in an instant.

"Yoongi, go get the rest, her pretty mouth decided to play up today." Namjoon demands as he comes towards me, slapping me harshly.

"Fuck. You." I muttered again, he slapped me harder, making sure to leave a red handprint.

The others rushed in, Taehyung being last.

"Did we all really need to come?" Taehyung asked, rolling his eyes while glancing at his watch, Yoongi whispered something to him created a death glare to me.

"You know...Y/N has decided to be a bit moody today.." Namjoon spoke, pinching my cheeks with a fake smile.

"How so?" Hoseok smirked, I licked my lips nervously.

"How the fuck do you think? Would you be fucking smiling when you got kidnapped?" I asked, tears brimming my eyes, Namjoon's hand interacted with my face aggressively.

"Oh yeah hit me some more! I fucking love that shit!" I laugh and roll my eyes, they've totally wrecked me.

"You all can do whatever the fuck you want with her as long as it involves abuse, we all get her each day, understand?" They all nod and he points at Jungkook.

"You're first."

Jin broke the metal with an axe as I mentally screamed, what if he chopped my leg off! "Listen Y/N, just be happy okay? I don't care if it's fake or real, they fuel on fear and if you don't give them-"

I shake my head, "Jin, I'm not here to please my kidnappers."

"I'm just helping.."

"I don't need your fucking help!" I scream, he roughly grabs my chin.

"Namjoon has never been this angry, even when he got shot, when I'm telling you what to do or not to do you should take it."

"Jin, seriously stop acting like care. I am going to die either fucking way, okay? Pretend I'm a useless toy roaming your mansion?" I chuckle bitterly, I saw his eyes soften for a little before putting on his poker face.

"What have we done..." He mumbled quietly, successfully taking off the metal bars trapping me.

"Everything." I remarked, walking out of the room only for Yoongi to aggressively grab my wrist.

Silence.

They don't care.

He knocked on Jungkook's office door and pushed me inside, I brushed myself and Jungkook glanced me up and down disgustingly.

"Just go in the corner and cry or something, I have work to do."

"What work? Sniffing some coke? I'd like to tag along" I suggest sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch." He insulted as I chuckle.

"Get your weak spot aye? Give me a good smack to teach me a lesson why don't ya?" I ask, tapping my face.

Jungkook stares at me weirdly, what a creep. "I don't want to hurt you Y/N."

"Fucking bullshit!" I yell, tears begging to fall. "Don't act like you didn't cut me with scissors." I smiled.

He grabbed my head and smashed it into the wall, his eyes are like fire, his stare was intimidating.

"Is that you wanted?" He asked, cupping my cheek innocently.

It took a lot of courage but I spat in his face, tears staining my cheek.

"Go fuck yourself." I cackle, his fist comes in contact with my eye.