Trade (34)

"Y/n, get up." Taehyung yells and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"Get up." He repeats himself, becoming annoying.

"I'm still hurt!" I exclaim but he doesn't listen, crouching beside my bed.

"We have somewhere to go tonight, get the fuck up." That was all it took for me to snap.

"Fuck you Taehyung, what are you gonna do? Abuse me again? Cause we all know you looovvveee doing that to me, right?" I scoff, being grateful that my voice was now becoming more stable.

"You're being traded." He gulped causing me to snicker, throwing my arms out.

"Not surprising!" I exclaim and he shows me a sincere sympathetic look that I ignore.

I could tell he was going to apologize but I lift my hand is face, shrugging my shoulders, why would it matter, saying sorry wasn't going to make me stay.

"They'll take care of you, I promise." He explained, not staring at me in the eyes.

Wow, they must be a fucking horrible group.

"Yeah right." I mumble, my body less hurtful then last night.

"Time for an ice cold bath."

-

After the bath, I put on my clothes, wearing a basic shirt and tights. I struggled to walk but luckily I was given crutches, even though it barely helped my situation.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asks me as he twirls the car keys around his finger.

"Yes." I answer, while Jimin helps me walk.

"Oh...there's only six seats." Jin says, I glare at him.

"Giddy up." Taehyung slaps his thighs, hinting for me to sit on his lap.

"For fuck sake." I groan, placing my crutches in the boat and climbing across everywhere to sit on the abusers crotch.

I move my waist slightly to be comfortable and he moans lowly in my ear.

"That's the spot." He whispers and I try to hold in my laughter from embarrassment.

"This isn't the time Taehyung." I threat as he moves his hands towards my hips, making me grind him.

"What the fu-"

"We're here!" Hoseok screams causing Taehyung to push me off, going head first into the car floor.

"Argh.." I whine, rubbing my forehead.

Jimin pulls me up and holds me tight, planting a kiss on my head.

"I'll miss you." He snuggles into my neck, I couldn't understand if he meant it or not.

"Yeah." I reply nonchalantly, as he carrys me towards an old abandoned house with gang members on the front porch.

BTS stop right in front of their crib, as Jimin puts me down to stand back up.

"She's here, bring us Jungkook."