Dirty Punishment (12)

I turned back to Yoongi as he dragged me to an unfamiliar room I had yet not been introduced to, he smirked at my shocked reaction.

All there was was a large bed and I widened my eyes, shit!

Before I could do anything I felt somebody push me down onto the bed and Jimin hovers over me, fuck not this horny bastard!

The view from underneath him was pretty hot though but I couldn't let my thoughts distract me as he started to look me up and down, biting his lips seductively.

"U-Umm.." I mumbled and looked away, he smiled and his hands traveled up my bare thigh slowly, I felt his fingers hold the waist of my knickers gently.

"I'm not going to go easy on you baby girl, I hope you know that." He whispers in my ear as I feel two fingers slip inside me. Uncontrollably a moan slips out of my mouth and he starts to grope my breast with his other hand.

"S-Shit.." I moan loudly and feel pleasure throughout my body, his fingers were like magic..

I close my eyes and hear his belt unzip, oh god!

He pulls his member out and teases my entrance causing me to moan making him slam himself into me, for fuck sakes!

"You c-could of-" I try and talk but he silences me by kissing me passionately, holding the side of my cheek softly whilst thrusting in me.

"Mmm.." I become a moaning mess as I feel a tight knot forming in my stomach, I inhale and cum as he does the same inside me.

"You stupid shit now I might get pregnant!" I scream as he chuckles darkly, "Sh...I'll get you some birth control pills." He says and I roll my eyes at him, covering myself causing him to laugh again and smile at me before zipping up his pants and leaving.

I lay down and sigh, I just got fucked by my own kidnapped and worst of all......I enjoyed it! This is some type of Stockholm Syndrome shit right here! How could I have been so naive, that probably showed him that he can use me.

I find some clothes on the side of the bed and tears escape my eyes, how could of I let that happen? I feel so vulnerable...so weak...so pathetic.

The word repeated in my head so many times, I just couldn't ignore it, all I could do is agree to it. How fucking pathetic are you to have sex with your kidnapper? What a whore, what a slut!

Highschool memories flood back as I cover my mouth, softly whimpering as more tears gushed out dramatically, trying to not create a single sound.

Even if I did, they wouldn't care, why did I actually like them? No, that's what you want to think. I don't like them, I hate them. I hate them so much, they took my life away from me. I had so many dreams, so many ideas for the future, so many hopes. And they took it away from me.

I couldn't be weak right now, I would have to wait until tonight so nobody would hear me. Yeah, my normal routine. Haha, how pathetic.

I wipe my tears away and a blank expression displays on my face, feeling a temptation to end it all. Who cares?

¿SƎᴚ∀Ɔ ⋊Ɔ∩Ⅎ ƎH⊥ OHM

I felt dirty, my first time was supposed to be for someone who was going to spend the eternity with me, someone who was with me till the end, someone who was in the casket next to mine, someone who was my soulmate.

But no, fate chose this.

"Why me?" I ask quietly, clasping my hands together.

"There's so much girls out there....and I was chosen. Why? Why was it me? Is it a sign? Huh?" I yell at nobody exactly, feeling the same sympathy.

I'm sorry.