Drunk (8)

"Y/N to celebrate the success of completing your first mission, we'll be having a party!" Namjoon exclaimed, smiling brightly. Not thinking I smile back, it wouldn't hurt to have fun wouldn't it?

"I have a dress prepared for you on your bed." Jimin mumbled and I thanked him in return, feeling my inner-party self.

I gathered the white dress and gasped, it was beautiful. But I didn't know if I would suit it?

I try it on and look at myself in the mirror.

I looked hot I must say.

This was going to be the best party of my life, who cares if it was my kidnappers? You only get one life so yolo.

Exiting my room the boys mouth drop and I giggle, "Let's do this!"

"I have a good game, Truth or Dare." Jimin slurred his words holding a beer in his right hand. Lucky for me I wasn't that drunk and I could handle alcohol really well, but not if I had about 20. I was on my 15th beer as I sipped my red wine, shit I'm not supposed to mix drinks. Eh who cares?

"Okay Jiminie~" I sang as the others giggled and we all formed into a circle.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Suga asked, tilting his head with a smile.

"Dare." I smirked, I was a challenger and I loved dares especially stupid ones.

"I dare you to lap dance Jungkook."

"What tHE FUcK!" I yelled through hiccups, I was getting drunk wasn't I?

"Do. It." He warned with fire in his eyes, even Jungkook was smirking. I gulped and sat down my wine glass, pushing Jungkook on a chair and crouching, holding his thighs and sliding them closely towards his clothed cock.

I soon flipped around and starting grinding on him as he held my waist, I kissed his neck and bent over in front of him to start twerking so he spanked me.

"Y-Y/N enough." Suga stops it and I walk back to my place casually.

"Truth or dare Suga?"

"Truth."

"What's your real name?"

"Min Yoongi."

Soon everyone was asleep except for me and Taehyung, he kept looking at my breasts and licking his lips the pervert.

"Y-Yah stop looking at me.." I mutter, hiccuping a lot.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Y-yes..Ah!" I yell as he holds me bridal style.

"Mm Taehyung help me.." I was drunk and started kissing his neck.

"No Y/N you are drunk!"

"I'm not~ I want youuuuu taeeee"

"Y/N stop you're making me.....forget it. Go to sleep now." He mumbles in my ear and I giggle and as he puts me down I tug on his jeans.

"P-Pleasee taeeeeee" I moan, trying to unzip his pants but his large hands stopped me.

"Y/N stop it or I'll....Just stop it!" He groans, sliding his hand through his silky hair.

"OoO that TurnS ME oN! Do IT aGAiN!" I chuckle and kick my legs violently, showing acts of being too tipsy.

He climbs on top of me and looks at me straight in the eyes, "If you don't fucking stop I will make you regret it!" He yelled, caressing my cheek.

"MaKE mE stop taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I finally close my eyes and drift off to the darkness.