Information (37)

I woke up.

Swallowed my pill.

Drank my water.

It was my second week here, they said I have behaving extremely well, as a reward I would be receiving a treat.

I felt afraid of them but my meds always reassured me.

That's why I stored the pills in my mattress, crushed them on my nightstand, and inhaled them all.

I let out a sigh of relief as they entered my nose, smiling before following the man who always transported me places. He felt like my only friend.

"Miss, here you are." He bows, I nod slightly and enter the room to practise my shooting, placing on my muffs and grabbing a shotgun.

With ease, I hold it steadily, aiming for the target's head and pulling the trigger, unfortunately it misses.

A person scoffs and my eyes fill with anger, the person I hated most in this building was here.

The leader, Kim Joon Myun.

"You call that a shot? Here baby, let me help you." He whispers in my ear, grabbing my waist roughly and bringing it towards his own body.

I wanted to smash his face in.

But the bruises from when I had done it still weren't recovering.

I smirked while remembering the surprise he expressed when my gun hit his head.

It slowly turns into a frown, remembering that night.

The gun fires causing me to flinch, he chuckles, moving his hands further towards my crotch.

BTS POV

"Where is she hyung?" Jungkook slams his fist against the table, everybody's face softening at their maknae in pain.

"We'll find her." Namjoon reassures, but Jungkook doesn't believe his bullshit.

"You've been saying that for the past weeks! You've done absolute nothing to help her! Why the fuck did you give her away?!" He screams, whimpering softly.

"Jungkookie.." Hoseok sighs, bringing him closely into a hug.

He cries in his shoulder before pushing him off, shaking his head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you guys, do you even care?" Jungkook slams his door.

"What are we going to do...?" Jin crosses his arms, glancing at all his friends.

"Nothing. It was part of the deal."

Taehyung's head faces Namjoon and an eyebrow raises, "What do you mean?"

"We didn't trade y/n. We sold her."