Hostage (32)

A/N: Short chapter sorry 😩

I blink away my tears.

"What do you m..mean? He's just g-gone?" I ask in an unstable voice.

Jin nods his head, wrapping a bandage around my cleaned wounds.

I hissed slightly and he apologized every time, thoughts surrounding my head continously.

Did he leave because of me?

What if he's just out to relax?

Did he kill himself?

"Y/n, you don't need to worry. We'll handle this, you just get some rest." He smiles in my direction and stands up, getting ready to leave.

I move my hand to grab his weakly, opening my mouth to talk.

"T-tell him...."

I stop to think, pondering whether or not to leave a kind or angry message to him.

Well he had just beaten me up.

But he was told to.

And if he disobeyed he'd probably get killed.

Right?

"That I..f-forgive him.." I stutter in a frail tone, my eyes softening at Jin.

"Of course." He shares another warm smile before leaving me alone once again.

I close my eyes.

I didn't really forgive him.

-

"Look at her, she's fucking bruised everywhere."

"Damn, Jungkook really didn't have mercy this time."

"If I did this much damage, I'd need a walk too."

"Shut up dickheads, she's still asleep, you need to be quiet."

My eyes flutter open and Namjoon scowls at them, I look around, seeing that Jungkook still isn't there.

"Where..is h-" Jimin puts his finger on my lips, shushing me up.

"Relax baby, you just go back to bed as we all watch you quietly." He beams, and I roll my eyes at him.

"Is there anything we could get you?" Hoseok questions with courtesy, I shake my head, obviously not forgetting the fact they're all no good abusers.

Their phones chime and I bite my lip in anticipation, it had to mean something bad again.

"Fucking idiot!" Yoongi shouts, sliding a hand through his hair.

"What a complete dumbass." Namjoon laughs, as the others show a pissed off look once again.

What happened now? I wanted to ask them but my mouth didn't cooperate, as if it was too tired to talk again.

"Jungkook is being held hostage, they want to trade him for you."