Sad Ending

Y/N POV

It was Friday.

This was the day BTS was going to die.

I had to make Suho proud.

"You know what to do right?" He asked me, his hand resting on my shoulder.

"Of course." I chimed, showing a large smile which he gladly returned.

"Get ready." He ordered and I rushed off to the bathroom, gathering my clothes and having a shower.

I scrubbed my body, ignoring the aching sores I had, I hummed a small song before finishing off.

I grabbed my clothes, putting them on quickly and exited the room, smiling when I saw master waiting for me on the bed.

"Come with me."

-

"They will be here soon, I believe in you!" Suho yelled and abandoned me in the woods, I trusted him with all my heart.

I waved to him as he left off in his car, I started to shiver as the wind blew harder, it was very cold today.

I took out my hand gun Suho had given me and started aiming at the trees, pretending they were the members. I hope they would come sooner so I could get this over and done with.

The leaves rustle causing a frightened reaction out of me, I chuckle at my silliness, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I wander the woods, glancing at the sky, it was getting darker and I was starting to freak out.

What if he left me here?

What if BTS kill me?

What if I'm stuck here?

No, master would never do that to me.

What am I thinking?

"Grr.."

I hear a low growl and widen my eyes, breathing heavily now.

What if their was a monster?

Don't be silly.

"Oh no.." I mumble, as my vision gets clearer I see a large bear in front of me, I gulp nervously and aim my gun at it.

It starts running towards me and I blare shots but it doesn't stop, it pounces onto me and his razor sharp teeth pierce into my leg.

I scream out loud, crying powerfully.

I look down and see my leg in the bear's mouth, the leaves on the ground turning a dark red color.

I close my eyes, trying to control my breathing.

"Y/n don't worry!" Jin yells and I raise an eyebrow, Jin is here to save me?

He shoots the bear with his own gun and it falls to the ground, I gasp and he gathers me in his arms, the rest of BTS following him.

They widen their eyes and he runs with me cuddled into him through the woods.

Luckily, they had remembered their way out and lead me to their car, placing me beside Jungkook.

 "J-Jungkook?" I ask, and he smiles warmly.

"I'm so glad you made it." My eyes tear up and I hug him, crying softly in his shoulder.

"Thank you so much for saving me." I say cheerfully, glancing back at my leg to see there's no blood or missing leg.

It's like it never happened.

"Thank you!" I chime, looking back at them to see they had left.

I was in the car alone.

I was alone.

The bear munches on the rest of my body, I start losing more blood.

"W-Where did you go Jungkook?" I stutter,  moving my arms around to try and find my true love.

I open my eyes.

The bear jumps towards my face with a loud growl.

Suho....you left me here to die.