Tears (24)

Wow.

This was the day.

This was the day I had been anticipating.

This was the day I die.

It was official, I overheard Namjoon talking about it and I just felt...numb.

And then.

I realized.

I had to grow some balls and toughen up, I wouldn't let these assholes know they got the best of me.

Instead, I would act vulnerable, in a way that they couldn't hurt their poor Y/n. Where poor Jin couldn't bring his knife to my neck because he felt sad, where they all untied me and begged for forgiveness.

But even I knew that wasn't going to happen, I needed a miracle for that.

I needed to be smart, go with the play and eventually be the main actor. I knew I had it in me.

"Y/n?"
I raised my head to the voice of Jungkook and immediately noticed his eyes were puffy from crying, my instinct was to hug him but I remembered what he did to me.

I remembered when he cut me and hurt me.

No, I wasn't going to show him how soft I was right now, it had to be exposed on my death bed.

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.."
His words just kept repeating like a god damn record player and I was getting a massive headache.

"Look Jungkook? I forgive you, you have to do it. You cant help it. Just pretend I'm your rival you eventually got to kill."

Instead of helping him he burst until more tears and I eventually crawled dow onto the floor and hugged him.

It felt wrong but right.

He sobbed in my shoulder annoyingly as I rubbed his back, muttering reassuring words.

"Y/n, I think I love you.." he admitted and I widened my eyes.

Taehyung actually told the truth.

Taehyung actually told the truth, holy shit! He told the truth!

"I know." I replied casually, playing with his hair softly.

"Wow, I get it, you don't lov-"

Without hesitation I connect my lips with his, holding his arms gently as I deepened it.

Fuck it.

If this was my way of surviving, I'll do it.

I'll play Jungkook.