Relief (20)

Jungkooks POV

I watched Y/N cheerfully smile and could not help but feel a little bit of jealousy and creeped out, she looked insane but hot at the same time.

Taehyung kept a dark look as she was so close to him, making me want to just jump in front of the gun and get shot for her to notice me.

Oh what the fuck am I thinking?

Why would I willingly die in front of the person I love, how selfish of me!

The shooting stopped and surprisingly their mafia boss stepped out cautiously, it wasn't unnoticeable he had just started this little gang thing and had obviously picked the wrong group to mess with. Probably their first mission.

Namjoon stepped out and smiled mockingly, "Well your boys did a good job didn't they?"

His mafia boss wasn't as happy as him but still kept his head high, I saw Y/N's face turn into a shocked expression.

"D-Dad?" She asked, guess she was the last to know.

"Y/n? Baby, I'm here to save you.." He replied and she sighed.

"Its too late dad, you should just leave.." She answered and I widened my eyes, the other guys being surprised as well.

"Why?"

"Just fuck off, you weren't there for me when I was young, you're not going to make me forget that." He frowned and turned red, embarrased.

"I'm sor....y-you know what. Maybe I did the right thing leaving you with your abusive mother!" He raised his voice and a loud noise echoed.

Y/N had pulled the trigger on Taehyung's gun, tears rolling down her face.

"Fuck you!" She screamed in his ear and kicked his stomach, we all stared amazed.

But now that she had gotten rid of our enemy..

We wouldn't need her anymore.