Mission (6)

I wrapped my arms with old clothes I had ripped up and signed, how long was I going to be here?

I soon fell asleep on the cold floor.

"Y/N get up." Hoseok shouted in my earning a groan, I stand up and realize I had been changed again into a black dress that exposed a lot of cleavage and only cut off at my thighs.

"What am I wearing?" I ask, yawning and looking at my arms for cuts but they had disappeared. Huh?

"You have a mission. Okay? Yoongi- Suga is going to tell you what it is."

"Obviously it involves flirting, doesn't it?" I reply earning nothing as a response.

"Go get your hair done or whatever, makeup. We got it all in the bathroom." Hoseok explains, bringing me to a bold bathroom which had heaps of makeup materials and foundation.

I smiled at my reflection after adding enough makeup, I soon placed my hair in a messy bun so it suited the skimpy dress I was wearing

Still...where had all my cuts gone?

Once I went out of the room the boys were all in the lounge, playing video games until they all turned to me.

Jungkook, the most horny guy out of all of them bit his lip and stared right at my breasts with no shame. I snapped my fingers which made him stop but then he looked again.

I could see Jimin lick his lips slowly while looking at my lower half, these horny bastards!

"So, what's the mission?" I ask, them finally concentrating on my face.

"Um...s-so...." Suga took glances at my breasts. "So...basically you have to seduce some-someone."

I rest my arms on my hips and sign, tilting my head innocently.

"And who is this someone?"

"Hm...why don't you practice on us?" Hoseok suggested, smirking slightly.

I knew they were expecting me to turn all timid and embarrassed so I only smiled and nodded.

"Physically or verbally?"

"What do you- No just don't be as confident as you are, be naive, oblivious and tease." Namjoon replied as the boys stared at me with lust.

"Okay." I giggle and sit beside Jungkook, he'd be an easy target. His hand rubs my thigh and I blush furiously.

"Oh, Kookie did you drop your keys?" I gasp and bend over in front of him to expose my ass only covered in black lace panties, not expecting him to do anything he pulls me on his lap and spanks me.

"Jungkook too far for fuck sake!" Jimin yelled causing him to push me off.

"S-Sorry...I got a bit carried away." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck timidly and bowing at me quickly.

"Now flirt with me." Suga commanded so I sat beside him and stared into his eyes.

"I-I lost my wallet, can I check your pants?" I smile innocently, holding his clothed thigh.

For once he blushed and looked the other way, "G-Good work Y/N."

Giggling, I sit on his lap and cross my arms.

"So, when do we get this party started?"