Trick (14)

A/N: Hi, I ended up changing this whole chapter due to it being extremely boring and having a lack of interest. I hope that this new chapter is more exciting and I'll start to upload more often due to being off of school! Thank you so much for over 3k reads guys, I hope you are enjoying the story!

I woke up in an instant and sweat started to bead off of me, I looked to my side and a nurse was patiently waited on a stool beside me. "Ma'am, you have been in a coma for a week. Around seven guys have asked to visit you and take you home. We needed your permission asap." She explains and I shake my head, I might be able to escape!

"N-No...Please tell them I have died or something, t-they have kidnapped me.." I gulped nervously and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"T-They have?" Her eyes widened as she started to stand, going to inform others.

I nodded, her hand holding the doorknob anxiously. "I'll tell the doctors, don't worry we'll help you."

She left and I try and lift myself up, palming my chest, unsurprisingly my finger feels a soft bandage colored blood red. I signed, why hadn't I died yet?

A couple of minutes later...

"You are required to come with me." A tall man explained and I raised an eyebrow, he had no nametag or uniform. I guess he noticed my confused stare and smiled innocently, "Excuse me for not dressing up properly I was rushed as to the new information."

I tilted my head and ended up taking his hand, his grip was seemingly tighter than mine. We walked through the hallway. "You said you were kidnapped by BTS, correct?" I stopped in my tracks, I didn't remember telling him that neither the nurse.

"Fuck!" I yelled and let go of his hand, rushing back to the room I had been in for a week. Just my luck, I notice Jimin running towards me with an angry stare. Oh my goodness.

I paused and turned around, running back to the guy who was probably from another gang and tried to outrun both of them but failed miserably.

Jimin yanked me by my hair and I elbowed him in the face by accident which caused him to let go, "Ah shit!" I screamed, seeing Jungkook and Taehyung run towards me with Jimin, oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I was mentally freaking out while everybody looked at me like I was a loony bin! Where the fuck was the doctors or nurses? Probably jacking themselves off, holy shit!

I turn the corner and it's a dead end, I groan and throw my head back. Now being cornered by the 3 of out 7 I was supposed to avoid , "So guys.....how have you been?" I nervously ask and scratch the back of my neck.

Jungkook storms towards me and pins me to the hospital walls, holding my hands and holding them above my head. "You told them to tell us you died from an overdose!" He yelled and bit my earlope, an overdose? Are these doctors fucking dumb?

"O-Overdose? Heh, what kind of pills did they say?" I asked, trying to change the subject which didn't even work.

"Fuck you." Jimin spat and slapped my harshly which caused me to whimper slightly, you're joking!

"E-Excuse me? I should be saying that, I've been kidnapped by your fucktards!" I screamed as Jungkook dug his nails into my wrists.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around my mouth and Jimin stabbed a needle into my neck aggressively.

A groan escaped my lips as I fell into a slumber, watching all of them laugh with a devilish smirk.