NEWS (17)

A/N: WE OFFICIALLY HIT OVER 4K VIEWS AHHHHHHH!!! *screams* THANK YOU SO MUCH I WOULDNT OF GOTTEN HERE WITHOUT YOUR GUYS SUPPORT. PURPLE YOU! Short chapter again! I'm sorry.

Y/N POV

I did nothing.

I heard nothing,

I just woke up!

I noticed Jungkook looking at me weirdly and raised an eyebrow, "Got an eye problem?" I sneer as he rolls his eyes and jabs me in the stomach.

"Fuck you!" I yell and he yanks me up, putting me over his shoulder.

"ARCH! PUT ME DOWN DUMBASS!" Screaming I hit his back repeatedly and look around, spotting Hoseok and pout as he laughs and points at me jokingly.

He throws me on Taehyungs bed and I bite the inside of my cheek, "What are we doing here?" I ask and my breath hitches after he hovers over me sneakily.

"Namjoon might of changed the rules." He whispers in my ear creating an anxious feeling inside me.

"W-What?" I stutter, oh shit! I'm supposed to be a bad bitch!

"What?" I repeat again, giving him a deadly look.

"Well." He laughs before continuing. "I have some good news for us....bad news for you." He starts to smile cheekily, oh no what did this asshole do?

"Tell me now." I demand as if I was the kidnapper which caused him to scoff and slap me, basically saying the audacity.

He glanced around the room before parted his mouth and smiling softly.

"Y/N...You're going to be our sex slave."