Please (28)

I find myself in my room, a cup of water on my nightstand with a small note.

We are all sorry, if we could take it back we would. Call us when you wake up xox

I scoff, tearing the note into pieces quickly.

My hand rakes through my hair as I let out a low groan, standing up and walking towards the door.

Before I could open it, the door hit me right in the face as I stumble back on the floor harshly.

"Oh shit. I'm- I'm sorry Y/n.." Taehyung mumbles while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Great." I force a smile and feel my forehead, my finger stopping at a bumpy bump.

"Now not only do I have bruises, I have a fucking button on my head! Thanks....V." I purposely use his other name as we were now distant, still pissed off.

He crouches down and extends his hand out for me to grab, hell no, I smack it away and independently stand up myself.

"Y/n please, I'm really sorry." He clasps his hands together and I hum quietly.

"Just fuck off Taehyung, or..do you want to create some more bruises on my skin?" I laugh softly, having a pity party.

"I'm sorry." He apologies and I leave my room and him, shutting the door on my way out.

No way I was going to forgive these asssholes.

"Y/n, you're awake!" Yoongi greets with his gummy smile causing me to roll my eyes.

"You all just cant act like you didnt fucking hurt me for nothing, stop acting like nothing never happened." I yell, sighing deeply.

"Look, we might have disrespected you." Jimins hand holds my neck firmly, gripping it tightly.

"But that doesn't mean you get to talk to us like pieces of shits." He warns, coming closer to me.

"Well maybe I talk to you all like pieces of shits because you are pieces of shits!" I remark, running my tongue over my lower lip.

"You piece of shit." I go closer to him and whisper, holding a large smile that was soon to be exposed.

"Fuck you." He yells, as I noticed he was controlling his hand from hitting me.

"You wish." I comment, successfully escaping his grasp.

I leave the living room with no interruptions, walking slowly through their hallway as I looked around. Now noticing all the paintings they want and if they had a meaning.

A hand pulls mine as I fall into someones room, they lock the door and I look up only to see

Jungkook.

"Oh for fuck sakes, what do you what?" I cross my arms and look at my imaginary watch, as if I had somewhere to be.

"Oh baby, use those curse words for later, when we're in bed." A smirk spreads across his face and I look at him disgustingly.

"Look Jungkook, I dont have time for your shit-" He places his finger on my lips to shut me up, while I stare at him weirdly.

"Y/n you're not going to tell anybody you are here and what we are doing, unless you want me to tell them you were trying to escape."

I widen my eyes and push his finger off my lips.

"I haven't tried to escape." I furrow my eyebrows, not believing this fucker would try blackmail me.

"I have footage." He laughs, taking out his phone and showing a video of me trying to escape out of the kitchen window.

What?

"That's not me." I defend, shaking my head in confusion.

"Oh it was you Y/n.." The proud smirk plastered on his face doesn't leave, I watch as I notice something.

All the bruises are gone.

The next thing I see is a group pulling me down aggressively, and thrashing me onto the ground.

"You dont need to see that part." He lowers his phone and I stare at angrily.

"You just threatened me saying you would say I escaped but in that video it seems like they already knew." I explain, not understanding.

"Honey that group wasn't us..

It was EXO."