BTS REACTION - SAD ENDING

Jungkook's POV

"Namjoon, why did we have to do a drug deal right before we saved her? She could've escaped in this time." I say, rushing him.

"Trust me she isn't escaping, she'd had months to do that." He chuckles, hopping back into the car and driving off.

We pull up to where we had sold her and I try my hardest not to remember what happened, we all exit the car.

"Where's Y/N?" Taehyung asked, stepping towards one of the crew's members.

"What it's to you? She's ours now."

"Answer the fucking question." Suga yells, landing a gun against his forehead.

"She's hiding in our main..b-base." He stutters and I smirk.

"Great, more time."

-

We kick open the metal door and take our separate ways, I go alone while the others take one another.

I search the rooms quietly, looking inside them to only see they're empty.

"Fuck!' I groan, but a hear a ding inside one room, it catches my attention and I rush over to it.

Suprisingly, the boss of EXO is sitting down in a seat, watching something on a large computer screen.

I creep behind him to get another look and my anger level rise, all I can see is Y/N walking around the woods with a gun in her hand.

"You motherfucker!" I scream, knocking him unconscious with my M9, he falls immediately, slouching down to the floor.

I sit down in his chair, talking to the laptop so she could maybe hear me.

But she couldn't.

I hear footsteps and turn my head to see Jimin and Hoseok, I sigh in relief, the others quickly follow them into this room.

Taehyung guarding the outside.

We watch her silently, and I couldn't help but admire her pure beauty, she stumbled with her feet and stopped when it looked like she heard something.

I look around the screen and spot a large bear, my eyes widen and I point to it.

"Y/N!" Jin screams and he pounces onto her body, mercilessly biting into her leg, I can imagine the pain she felt as tears explode from her eyes.

We all watch the bear eat her and I feel sick to my stomach...I was watching the love of my life die, I was watching an animal eat her alive.

She closes her eyes and moves her arms around, tears start rolling down my face continously.

"W-Where did you go Jungkook?" I hear a small voice ask and my jaw drops, she was thinking of me.

The last thought of her head before she died was me saving her.

I should of saved her.

I daringly look back at the screen and regret it.

The bear was now ripping off her face.

She was dead.

"H-Hyung..." I mumble, collapsing on the floor, the others come beside me, and I notice they're all crying as well.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung enters and his eyes follows the screen, he covers his mouth and rushes to hug me.

"I'm so sorry Kookie.." Namjoon cries.

"I should of not wasted time." He finishes, wiping his own tears.

"I-I need some time alone." 

I'm coming with you Y/N.