Cockblocker (19)

"No, get the fuck off me!" I scream and he frowns.

"C'mon y/n, please don't make this harder for you. I'll make you feel good I promise." He rolls his eyes and firmly holds my waist.

"NO! FUCK OFF!" I yell at his face and he inhales, he leans towards me.

"No!"

Loud bullets shoot through the door and he groans, "Fuck sake!" He shouts as I slide out of his grip and run to the wall.

"Haha fuck you Jungkook!" I spit and he flips me off, grabbing a pistol hidden in his pants and walking towards the door.

"We're not over Y/N." He smirks, grabbing me and hiding me behind him as he leads the way. "Don't make a noise." He warns and I smile cheekily.

As much as I wanted to scream out where he was, I stayed quiet. Something had told me if I hadn't I would of badly regretted something.

Jimin grabbed me gently and embraced me fully, his arms wrapping around me securely. Aww..wait um no.

"I'm all goods thanks." I force a smile and unfortunately push myself away from him.

He scoffs, "The bullets barely missed your head, I did it for your safety."

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Yeah I knew that."

Taehyung smirked while shooting which was hot and creepy at the same time, I frowned feeling left out.

"You guys need to teach me!" I pouted and they all rolled their eyes.

"Mhm, as much as you're a crazy bitch I'm not risking you being in charge of a gun not even a bb gun." Namjoon snickered causing me to laugh.

"Scared of a little girl?" I daringly asked, casually forgetting about the people shooting us.

"You want action? Huh?" Taehyung pulled me in front of him, placing my hands on his as he got ready to shoot.

"What the hell Tae-" Jin was interrupted as I smiled brightly.

The biggest smile I had while with them.
The most realist.
I felt happy.

I stood in front of him as he shot each target easily, both of us not feeling any sympathy.

Maybe this was my path..
Maybe I was supposed to be crazy.