Pain (27)

Tears well in my eyes and I begin to laugh, thinking it was a joke.

"You're joking right?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"No..." Jimin answered softly, that's all it took for me to cry.

"How the fuck do you SAY THAT THE MAFIA BOSS IS DEAD YET DIDN'T LOOK AT HIS FACE!" I scream at all of them, clenching my fists in anger.

"I'm fucking sorry!" Jin yells back but I shake my head.

"No, you hurt me for what? FUCK ALL! HE'S NOT EVEN DEAD!" I had found strength to scream at them louder, struggling to get off the bed.

"Calm down! You're going to hurt yourself!" Taehyung's deep voice warns me, I squint my eyes and stare at him.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?" My body collapses back the bed and I scream aggressively.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook apologies and I whip my head to face him, ignoring the wicked pain I received from it.

"And you! You fucking bastard!" I glanced at him with disgust, shoving the middle finger in his face.

"Y/n we are all sorry but you need to relax before you seriously h-"

I lower my eyes to Namjoon before opening my mouth to speak more.

"Me relax? You're telling the person who was beaten the fuck up to fucking relax? The person who got all these-" I lift your shirt, displaying all the bruises I had gotten from last night.

"Has to relax?" I finish off my sentence,, raising my eyebrows mockingly.

"Look, we are sorry. What else to you want us to say?" Hoseok yells back, I lift myself off from the bed angrily, taking small steps towards him.

Jungkook tries to hold me but I push him off me, grunting as I slowly made progress.

"I want you to feel how I felt, be told that all the beatings you got was just for.. fun." I smirk darkly, my vision slowly becoming blurry.

"Ah." I whisper, collapsing on the floor with a loud thud.