Slave? (18)

You scrunched your nose and started to chuckle, "You're joking right?" I laughed and he joined, he must of been playing!

"Haha, nope!" He giggles and I stop, what the fuck?

"THE FUCK? I SAY NO!" I scream causing his eyes to darken as he licks lips seductively.

Oh what the hell am I thinking no!

"Look, if you fucking come near me...I will chop your dick off in an instant." I state seriously which he doesn't seem understand.

"I'm not kidding." I add, tilting my head as I glance down at his pants to be cheeky, he sees that and slams me against the wall.

"Listen here babygirl." His hand strokes my inner-thigh.

"You fucking listen to me, do you understand?" His other hand comes behind me and fonds with my ass, oh jeez this is so overwhelming.

"Or do I need to have sex with you for us to be clear on that?" He had gone from a smiling bunny to a scary ass mafia member and oh my god, I was definitely getting off on it.

"Hm?" He thrusts his body on me and my breath hitched, I nod and he steps back. "Good." He chuckles, walking towards the door before turning his head back to me and speaking.

"By the way Y/N, I can't wait to have you underneath me."

He slams the door and I slide down against the wall.

Why didn't I tell him to go away?

Why didn't I tell him to fuck off?

I cover my face with my palms and tears fall down.

"Don't worry Y/N." I say to myself and stand up, brushing myself off and exiting Taehyung's room quietly.

"Speak of the devil, here she is!" Namjoon exclaims with a wine class in his hand, oh I how I wanted to punish this fool.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm being turned into a sex slave and you guys are all partying about it?" I scoff and I notice Jungkook isn't there.

"Sex slave? You're not being a sex slave." Hoseok laughs and Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"Y/n, who told you that?" He laughs with Hoseok and I widen my eyes.

"J-Jungkook lied?"

"Jungkook? Y/n, you know he has a girlfriend now right? I'm sure he wouldn't ask to use you for sex while in a passionate relationship." Taehyung shakes his head while smirking.

"But he told me that..he told me I was a sex slave now!" I yell, frustrated at how he lied to me.

"Woah calm down Y/N, you're making it seem like you actually want to be one." Jungkook walks in with his hands in his pockets and wink at me.

This fucker!

"Tell them what you said!" I shout and he shurgs his shoulders, smiling softly. "I don't know what she's on about." He bites his lip looking at me.

"Y/n, I'm sick of your shit, Jungkook if you don't mind, give her a punishment." Yoongi orders and Namjoon nods in approval.

"Gladly." Jungkook takes my hand and pulls me into his room harshly, pushing me onto his bed and hovering over me.

"That wasn't hard, now y/n, be ready to feel pleasure."