Escape (4)

I had a shower and exited the bedroom, wearing my clothes that someone secretly gave me. I noticed no one was in my view so I quickly went to a door and attempted to turn it before a voice stopped me.

"And..what do you think you're doing?" I turned around and Jungkook raised an eyebrow, leaning against the door frame.

"What do you think? Getting the fuck out of here is what I'm doing." I say, now focusing on the door and turning the doorknob successfully.

He grips my arm and takes me to a room where all the members are. "Did we explain the rules to kitten? Cause she tried to escape."

Namjoon stands up and glares at me.

"First of all, you should of already known, you don't fucking escape or you'll earn a big punishment. Second, don't disobey us. Third, don't talk back. Forth, handle the pain we're going to give you for attempting an escape."

Great.

"V, take her to the room."

Soon enough my hands were tied around a big wooden pole, shit it hurted.

Jin came towards me with a whip and I closed my eyes, exhaling and inhaling.

"You watch me hurt you." He declared as I shot my eyes open, staring at him whipping my stomach.

Every time he whipped me I exhaled, so it hurt less, but it still didn't stop the horrible pain I was experiencing. I screamed every whip once Taehyung started whipping with much more force than Jin, tears begged to escape my eyes but I wouldn't allow it.

I needed to stay strong.

I wouldn't let these bitches see me cry.

Not now.

Not ever.

Once Taehyung stopped they wrapped a rope around my neck and hung it up high, making sure my toes only helped me breath.

So I could only rely on my feet for hours. Which was tiring. And painful. I gasped every breath I had.

It had been 6 hours and my face was red, Hoseok entered the room and cut the rope. "I hope you know what you did." He yelled in my face as I tried to breath after basically hanging for ages, "Are you listening?"

"I'm trying *Cough* to fucking *cough* breathe here mate!" I shouted, my throat hurting from talking only a little bit.

"You talked back you bitch, you wanna go back on that rope?" He threatened, punching me in my stomach. My lung wasn't having it and I eventually passed out.

"Y/N! GET DOWN!" Jimin screamed, hiding me underneath the bed as he laid on top of me.

"Shouldn't you be killing some people right now or some shit?" I ask and he furiously kissed me.

What was his problem?

"My members have it sorted, in the mean time..." His hands held the waistband of my jeans, "Yoongi did it." I giggled, as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"B-But!"

"He did it."

His breathing become heavy as he punched me in the face causing me to black out.