Welcome (2)

I open my eyes to see seven people standing in front of me, they look pretty hot if I must say so myself.

I stayed silently as one roughly grabbed my chin and smirked, "You're fucking lucky I didn't choke you with my hands when you hit me." He snarled, I laughed in his face causing a harsh slap to interact with my face.

I showed no reaction as he stood back to his normal place, one, I was assuming the leader took one step forward and smiled.

"I'm Namjoon, the leader of this group BTS." Who cares?

"I'm Jin."

"Names Suga, don't piss me off."

"I am Jimin, you knocked me out with that fucking cloth." His eyes sent me a death glare that I casually ignored.

"Jungkook." One stated, biting his lip as he looked me up and down.

"Hoseok!"

"Taehyung." Haha, the one I hit?

"Look you fucking retards, I do not care what the hell your names are neither did I ask so just fucking-"

SLAP!

Another hand contacted my cheek and I rolled my eyes, soon everyone in the room slapped me, I'm sure I'd be bruised the next day.

"You don't talk to us like that Y/N, you obey us." Jimin licked his lips and held my chin aggressively as his nose touched mine. I smirked and spat in his face causing him to be enraged.

"Untie her, take her to my room." Jimin yelled as he stared at me with black eyes, what a creep. Soon I felt my hands being free and was pulled up, Suga pushing me into Jimin's room. "Take it slow." I whispered chuckling as he threw me into the room.

I saw Jimin standing in the corner as he stared at me creepily, soon he pinned me against the wall and our bodies slammed against each other.

"You know how badly I want to make you regret what you said? Hm?" His hot breath tickled against my neck as he whispered seductively.

I decided to go along with it, "How bad?"

"This fucking bad." He yelled, punching me in the stomach roughly. "Shit." I whimpered, clutching my belly tightly, he only laughed and I saw it coming.

I slid to the side as his attempt to punch me again failed, he only smirked and forcefully kissed me. His tongue exploring my mouth as I didn't react, "Get the fuck off me." I yell pushing him as he grips onto my waist.

He ignored my statement and he reached his hands into my shirt, groping my breasts as he dry humped me. Not gonna lie, this was pretty hot, but really? Not with my kidnapper.

I opened my mouth as he attacked me again with his lips, my hair being messy as he stopped and glared at me.

"Bend over."

"No."

SLAP!

"Bend. Over."

"You fucking bend over, I'm not doing shi-"

I gasped as he presses his hand on my back causing my ass to fly up in the air, I'm gonna get this fucker.

"Now, you count these." He yells, pulling down my Adidas shorts to reveal my lace panties as he spanked my ass.

"1."

SPANK!

"25." I groaned and he did it again, he rubbed them softly being roughly slapping my ass.

"Good. Now stand up." He demands as I obey, his eyes traveled back and forth at my 'part'.

"You're lucky Namjoon excluded that rule.." He pins me against his door.

"Or I would of fucked you right here right now."