Hurt (13)

Thank you so much for over 1k reads, I have never been so appreciative and when I saw that number my eyes legit popped out of my socket. Thank you all so much, I love you all, thank you for being a big part of my life! And I hope you are having a good day, staying strong and positive, you are awesome!

After my small breakdown I soon realized I was acting all happy when they were hurting me, to the point where I actually felt feelings for them.

Maybe I should just shut up after all and kill myself? Ahaha, that sounds perfect, I wouldn't have to experience anymore more pain!

After all, it's the only way out.

No, I was being lazy I hadn't even tried to escape that much, I haven't done anything, I am useless!

So fucking useless that I lost my virginity.

I held back the tears that were begging to fall and walked outside the door, none of them were near my room as expected. I'm only an object in their eyes.

"Y/n, are you okay?" A deep voice asked and I could already tell it was Taehyung.

I laughed bitterly and didn't respond, no I'm fucking happy as fuck! I only got kidnapped and had sex against my own will, yeah no problem here!

He roughly grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes which were blank, I felt nothing, just...numbness. And I didn't know if he understood that or not.

Probably not Y/N, he's only your kidnapper. Nobody ever understood you at home, nobody will ever understand you, nobody can be bothered to. Nobody will listen.

He sighed and walked away, I guess he got the message, I guess he's going to leave to have some more fun kidnapping other girls, ahah, probably.

"Lunch is served!" Jin voiced echoed within the dim hallways and my stomach grumbled, oh that's a way I could die, from starving myself. But that might take too long...I want a quick death. I want to die fast. Yeah that's what I want.

Once I entered the kitchen, all eyes were on me but I avoided them, and stared at the knife stabbed in the wooden knife holder. How sharp, how beautiful.

"Y/N, sit beside me now." Namjoon's voice snapped and I was teary-eyed as I ran towards the blade, holding it tightly.

"For fuck sakes." Yoongi muttered as I smiled widely, staring at the knife in awe as my small hands held it.

"Drop it Y/N, you don't have to be like this okay?" Jungkook reassured and I laugh.

"I have every fucking reason to be like this Jungkook, I should of done this ages ago. Those pills should of killed me. I want to die." I stated bluntly, they looked at me with widened eyes.

"What? Is it a surprise? Cause every girl who got kidnapped wants to be alive I assume?" Tears traveled down my cheek as I held the end of the knife against my chest.

"N-No! Please Y/N, we didn't mean it, we didn't mean it! Please-"

"NO!"

"JIMIN FUCKING HELP HER!"

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

"SHE'S GONE, YOU SHOULD OF JUST TOLD HER THE FUCKING TRUTH!"