Unnoticed (29)

"What? How the fuck did I get beaten up under your guys supervision?" I scratch my head confusingly.

"Well, actually the guys dont know how you got those bruises...and well, you were under my shift and I wasn't there." He replied truthfully, a smirk of my own plastered on my own face now.

"Thanks for telling me Kooks, I'll make sure to let them know." I click my tongue, standing up as I get ready to leave.

Unsurprisingly, he slams my body against the door causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"You're not telling anyone shit." He darkens his eyes at me, rubbing his thumb over my lip.

"Excuse me? I'm saying what I have to say, and you're." I place my finger on his chest.

"The fucking reason I'm all bruised." I finish off my sentence, trying to escape.

"Why don't we have some fun y/n?" My eyes travel up to his and it's full of lust, you have got to be kidding me.

"Doesn't this big ass bump on my head turn you off?" I point to my sore I had gotten this morning by the ignorant fuckwit Taehyung.

"What's up there doesn't matter, but what's down here does." He holds the hem of my shorts teasingly.

My hands find his chest and push him with all my mighty, leaving him surprised.

"Look Jungkook, I'm not in the mood to deal with your fucking sexual problems, go get a slut or something. But I am not one of your hoes you can just fuck around with!" I tell him off, grabbing a brush off his drawer last minute and throwing it at him, a small yelp echoing.

I open the door and of course, the 6 of them come tumbling on the floor. If my day couldn't get any better! It had seemed like they had just got here too.

"Wow Y/n, you are mean." Jimin mutters and I snap my head towards him, tilting it. "What was that?"

"Nothing.." He replies in a soft voice, I turn around and walk towards my room.

Once I get there, I embrace the pillows into my arms, snuggling in my blankets. My eyes slowly droop as I fall into a deep sleep.

"J-Jungkook! Fuck! Harder!"

My eyes snap open and I automatically hear moans coming from the next room, oh you're fucking joking! That idiot really took it to heart and got a slut, and fucked her in the room next to mine!

I grabbed my pillow and covered my ears with it, hoping it would block out the sound if the moaning AND the bed creaking.

"Fuck Jungkook you're so big!" She screams again and I groan annoyed.

"I swear to god if she moans one more time I will seriously-" I get interrupted again.

"Ahh yes daddy!"

"That's fucking it." I shake my head and stand up, tired as fuck, I slowly take baby steps towards the next room and open it wide open.

"Listen here you fucking fuck sluts! I'm trying to have my beauty sleep and all I can hear is your loud ass moans. So please, shut the fuck up." I yell at them, not caring I could see the blondie's small tits or Jungkook shirtless.

"You wanted this y/n." Jungkook shrugs, thrusting into her in front of me as she moans again.

"You fucki-" I see a condom on his draw and rip it apart, dusting my hands off.

"Thank y/n, I was going to put that in the rubbish since we used it." He smirks and I stomp my feet in anger.

"Go fuck yourself Jungkook!" Slamming the door, I facepalm into my bed and unpeacefully listen to their session until finally falling asleep again.