New Home (35)

I watch as Jungkook comes towards us in a hoodie, a rag tied around his mouth so he couldn't talk, handcuffs around his wrists.

A tall man pushes Jungkook to Namjoon, a smoke hanging out of his mouth, he turns to me and smirks.

"Come here angel." I scrunch my nose in disgust and shake my head, backing up slowly.

Yoongi unties the rag and throws it to the side, reaching into his belt to grip his gun.

"You dirty cunt, you're not touching her!" Jungkook yells at them, and I nervously stare at him.

I notice Namjoon whisper in his ear and he turns pale, glancing at me at back to Namjoon.

I feel hands on my shoulder, registering that Hoseok is walking me towards their rival.

"Please don't do this." I plead, but he doesn't acknowledge it, continuing on as if I hadn't spoken.

"Fucker." I mumble before I'm in someone else's arms, someone who I doesn't know what their capable of.

Someone who's supposedly worse than BTS.

"You're staying in here."

He shoves me into a bright white room that somehow shined.

I squint my eyes and observe, only seeing a plain bed, sink and a toliet.

"Good luck." The man slams the metal door, the noise echoing throughout the room.

I feel a massive headache and collapse on the bed exhausted, I couldn't believe they had just given me away that easy.

"Argh, fuck." I close my eyes, massaging my head before I fall asleep.

-

I feel a cold object placed against my head and my eyes instantly open, a buff fella with tattoos stands in front of me, laughing hysterically at my reaction.

"What the fuck do you want?" I scowl at him, his laughter dies down and a smirk grows.

"You're a feisty bitch, now I know why they picked you."

"Why am I even here?" I raise an eyebrow, staring straight into his heartless eyes.

"You're here to discover the real side of BTS, I'm sure you already hate them, but this will make you want to kill them." He licks his lips, caressing my arm.

I jump to the side of the bed, unleashing from his touch and tilt my head.

I knew what he was up to, he was trying to get me do his dirty work for him.

"Explain everything."

-

"These are the pills you will take every morning." He holds a plastic cup of water and 3 capsules, passing them to me.

I swallow the pills with the water, he claps twice.

I feel my head snap forward, and feel myself falling from my own vision. He comes closer to me, holding my chin, I couldn't control anything.

You are strong.

You can move.

You control yourself.

"G-get the fuck off me!" I scream, running straight forward and slamming into a metal pillar, I slump to the ground immediately.

"Ahh, her body will learn to obey next time." A faint voice laughs.