Sorry (21)

A/N: Thank you all so much for nearly 7k views, you guys are so supportive and I love it. Thank you people for also commenting and voting, youz know who you are! 😉💜

"Y/n..." Hoseok mumbled my name and I smiled innocently.

"You just ruined our fucking plan!" Taehyung deep voice screamed in my ear, his messy hair bouncing aggressively.

"You wanted him dead! I-I did-"

"We wanted information before he died you dumb bitch!" Jimin slapped me harshly and all of them were frustrated.

"There was behind the scenes Y/N, if we wanted him dead, we could of easily done it! But thanks to y-"

"What if hes...not dead?" Jungkook asked, and I thought, maybe he wasn't!

Jin crouched down and felt his pulse,
Please,
Please,
Please.

"He's dead."

"Fuck sakes!" I yell and kneel on the floor, clenching my fists in rage.

Surprisingly Jungkook came beside me, drawing small circles on my back and somehow comforting me. "Hey it's okay." He comforted and the others frowned in disappointment, "Dont befriend the dumbass!"

My head snapped up and I exhaled, I was going to be strong. I was going to be brave, I always was. I need to be strong. For myself. For me.

"Taehyung, go abuse the shit out of her." Hoseok ordered, Namjoon nodding as an acknowledgment.

Without hesitation, Taehyung grabbed my bruised wrist and pulled me into his own room.

(Was gonna make that a chapter but wattpad told me this whole chapter would take 1 minute jeez!)

He slams the door shut and glares at me with a devastating stare, "Why the fuck would you do that?!" He shouts and has a quick jab at my stomach. I clutch in and I was desperate to cry but I promised myself to stay strong.

"You ugly skank!" He screamed and for me to handle, I laughed, wishing I was crying instead.

"Oh so you think this is fucking funny?" He raises his eyebrows, yanking my head back, reaching into his shirt pocket and taking out his own pocket knife.

His one was decorated with skulls, only being black and white, it was very aesthetic but not when it was going to cut into me!

"Let's see if you find this funny." He mocks, slicing my collarbone slowly, I let out small whimpers and clenched my eyes tightly.

He stabbed it into me painfully, as to say dont close them, I open them instantly and stare at him intensely. "And to think Jungkook loves you.." He mutters and I widen my eyes.

Jungkook loves me?

He sliced my shoulder as I gasped and bit my lip, nearly making it bleed.