Plan (38)

BTS POV

"What?" Taehyung scoffs, realizing he was the only one that didn't know, apart from Jungkook.

"Yous were all in on it, I'm with Jungkook." He scowls at them, before Jin grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't tell kookie."

Taehyjng shakes his hand off, a glare still plastered on his face.

"I'll tell him whatever the fuck I want to."

Y/N POV

I increase my pace, running as fast as I can while sweat beads off my forehead.

His gang watches me silently, I feel approved.

I finally reach the finish line and wait patiently for my time.

"6 seconds earlier then yesterday, good work y/n." He nods, and I smile warmly.

"Come here." The leader orders as the others leave, I feel uncomfortable but follow his instructions, sitting beside him.

He pulls me up and places me on his lap so I'm facing him, his bulge pokes onto me and I remain quiet.

His hands moved to my hips, as he leaned in and kissed me. Slipping a pill into my mouth and forcing me to swallow it.

He did this everyday after my routine.

I gulped nervously and his hands moved to cup my ass, I shiver, slightly terrified.

"Say it." He demands.

What had happened to the old me?

Where I would snap at them even if they looked at me?

Where I didn't care?

These people changed me, THIS person changed me. For the worse.

"I'm weak, I am worthless." I whimper, he pats me and grins.

"Good girl."

-

I lay down in my bed, biting my nails for the fourth time today. Even though I hated doing it, boredom was getting the best of me, and I knew he was watching.

"Your dinner."

I rush towards the metal door and take the tray out of his hands, staring at the piece of bread hungrily.

When I first started, I had a whole meal.

My behaviour wasn't good enough, so now I have to earn it.

I remember when I yelled at him and called him all sorts of names, I threatened to rip his skin off when I escaped.

Now I'm not allowed to even curse.

I couldn't wait till I left this horrible, horrible place.

I will kill BTS.

I will kill EXO.

I have to leave.

Cruel | BTS Kidnapped FF ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें