Anger (36)

A/n: I'm sorry for the long wait! But I have many ideas in my head, I'll be arriving back to school next week but I'll try not let that affect my schedule! Thank you so much for your support and love for this book. ❤

My head throbs as I open my eyes, coming in contact with the familiar white room.

I look to the side, seeing the same pills and a cup of water on the floor.

I become furious, smacking them aggressively, for some reason I felt strong doing that.

"Its working." I hear a voice, I look up, seeing a small intercom in the corner that I hadn't noticed before.

"What's working?" I snap, furrowing my eyebrows, he doesn't take me seriously, laughing his ass off.

My body tenses up and the only emotion I feel is frustration, what the fuck had he done to me?

"What the fuck!?" I scream as I punch the wall, creating new sores.

I hear him laugh deeper, my mind replays his laugh, all I can think of is his laugh.

I start laughing myself, tears falling down my face continously, he laughs, I laugh.

What has he done to me?

Suddenly a long piece of material rolls down, I notice a projector on the roof, facing it.

"You see Y/n, BTS don't care about you." The man chuckles, a video of them drinking at a bar plays.

"They are much more happier you left.." He trails off, as I watch them bring more girls over to them, strippers dancing on their lap.

My eyes speculated Jungkook, surprisingly hoping for an action, like pushing them off, or being disgusted but it displayed the opposite of it.

He smiled, holding her waist firmly and  it looked like he was enjoying himself. I knew he was a horny cunt, but..

He played me.

A tear slips down and I hide it quickly, but not fast enough as he laughs again at me, fast forwarding it.

"BTS wants you dead, and they feel no regret for the pain they've caused you." I nod my head, agreeing to every word he was saying, I understood him.

No, y/n, hes tricking you.

He's my only hope.

"H-how do I know this isn't old?" I ask, taking a step closer towards the material.

"I'm sure this isn't old." I can imagine the unknown guy grinning as I watch quietly.

Another film plays, BTS now in a club, it takes a moment before I realize they were wearing the same clothes from yesterday. The day when they sold me away.

I felt so weak, how could I have believed Jungkook, how could I have just allowed them to hurt me, I blame myself for all of this.

I clench my fists and punch the screen, picturing their individual faces plastered on the screen.

His deep laughter boomed through the room.

Teare strolled down my face continously as he spoke up.

"Y/n, I know you hate them...

That's why you're going to kill them."