109: Uncle loves me again (10)

Start from the beginning

The youth is still in anger: "I do n’t think it ’s okay if I wear a piece of clothes. Cheng Yunling went to the awards ceremony last time. There was only a small piece of rag on the whole body, and the entire back was exposed. How can you Do n’t think she's wrong ???? It ’s not fun to watch! "

Xiaoqing on his shoulder also cheered along: "Oh!"

Tan Mingjin frowned slightly, accused.

What does this matter about Cheng Yunling.

Then the man remembered again. In Shi Qing's eyes, he probably liked Cheng Yunling and wanted to grab someone with this child.

He suddenly burst into tears, and opened his mouth to explain two sentences.

However, Master Shi Da seemed to have grasped a big handle, and did not give Tan Mingjin a chance to speak at all.

"I just wore a little wider clothes and you said that I was not right. You sat in front of the TV every day and watched Cheng Yunling's shoulders. I didn't know how many times I saw it. I didn't feel enough once or twice. You have watched her advertisement at least eight times. Do n’t you just like to misbehave? She does n’t do it. I do n’t do it. Why? ”

This is simply irrational.

Tan Mingjin was just used to sitting in the living room at home and watching the news incidentally.

It is true that sometimes there is an advertisement for Cheng Yunling, he will look up, but that's just because her looks exactly like his deceased mother.

At first, his mother was very busy and had little time to rest in order to make money. She was also reluctant to spend money to take pictures. Now, when Tan Mingjin misses her mother, she can only live on memories.

So when he found that Cheng Yunling looked exactly like his mother, Tan Mingjin looked up every time she noticed that there was an advertisement for her, as if his mother was still alive and smiling.

It turned out that Shiqing's eyes turned out to be proof that he liked Cheng Yunling.

Tan Mingjin: "You misunderstood ..."

Shi Qing: "Well, this can still be misunderstood? If you live in a house, would you not know her mind?"

Hour Qing cooperates: "Oh!"

Tan Mingjin: "Things are not what you think ..."

Shi Qing: "Yes, I know, things are more extreme than I have seen. After all, you can do it for Cheng Yunling, uncle. I do n’t believe in me who has been with you since I was a kid. I think it ’s me who gave her medicine, but also for her. Go out. "

His tone of anger gradually subsided, and finally he gritted his teeth.

His expression was very fierce.

Hour clearing was neither ferocious nor stingy, and he began to bow his head with an uncomfortable face and twitched his tears.

The young man took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling at forty-five degrees:

"Now you can treat me this way just by thinking about her, wait until you and her are good, and don't hurry to throw me out of Tan's family. You two will get married this year, hold two in three years, uncle you will be your wife I have children and I live on the street. "

Hour Qing: "嘤 嘤 嘤 …… 嘤 ……"

Tan Mingjin: "..."

What happened to the child's brain circuit.

He couldn't help but help: "Shi Qing, listen to me first."

"What else? Did n’t all your uncles start directly?" The young man stubbornly squeezed his lips, pretending to be indifferent, pointing at the clip on his shoulder and complaining: