143.

NO ONE'S POV

After the red carpet event was over, all of the artists were led to their seats inside the venue. Only the most experienced senior who had been in so many award shows that they couldn't even count how many didn't appear to be nervous in the slightest, but the rest of them and especially the rookie groups were even trembling.

ResQ and Stray Kids were told to sit down between UNINE and ATEEZ, which had Mika trying not to fangirl very badly. She was an ardent ATiny, so being so close to them already had them nervous.

"Mika, calm down," Alix told her. "They are just people. Instead of seeing them as artists right now, imagine they are just random people."

"Easier said than done," Mika answered back as she sneakily looked at San, her bias.

Although Soojin was sitting at the opposite side from the two girls, she had been able to guess what was going on due to how Mika was moving, so she decided to take some action and tapped Hongjoong's back.

"Sorry," Soojin said after he turned around. "We just wanted to introduce ourselves."

"Soojin!" Mika exclaimed when she saw her. "Don't bother them."

"Oh, you are ResQ!" Wooyoung said as he had turned around after Mika exclaimed. "Nice to meet you!"

"You know us?" Leah asked him confused.

"Well, of course, we do! You are one of the biggest girl groups at the moment!"  Hongjoong said. "Besides, some of our fans have been spamming our social media with that time you went to Idol Room and danced to Hala Hala. You were amazing, by the way. We were very impressed."

Just because of his simple comment, Mika looked like she was about to faint. The girls were very shocked and confused because she had always said Hyuna and GDragon were her absolute favourite artists, but it seemed that ATeez got her flustered more easily.

"Mika is an ATiny," Lin told them. "That's why she was telling us not to bother all of you."

"Thank you very much," San said.

Although she was very flustered, both groups talked for a long while about both their music and more trivial things that got their minds off the upcoming stages, which both groups appreciated even if they weren't that nervous compared to some of the other artists there.

After a while, the award show finally began and everyone turned their attention to the stage and the presenters there. ITZY were the first ones performing, so Alix was especially nervous for them. Even if she wasn't in the group, she always found it difficult to not see their performance as her own one and monitor them. She, after all, had been the leader of the group before leaving and was in charge of monitoring the rehearsals, so it came naturally to her.

She shouldn't have worried, nonetheless, since, just as always, the girls did a flawless performance that had the audience waiting for more from the very first minute. What she had to admit, was that the stage props had turned out to be very underwhelming and the girls didn't stand out from the background with the clothes they were in, but that wasn't a big problem since they shined every time they went on stage.

After them was TXT, another group who Alix was very close to and had a special relationship with. Sure, she had never been in a group with them as with the ITZY girls, but they were performing her song and that always was something special.

Just that night, six songs she had produced and composed were going to be performed during ITZY, TXT, Twice, Oneus and their performances. She had never made a song for Oneus, but they were doing a medley of songs from other artists and two SM ones she made were in the list.