77.

After the rather emotional talk I had with Winwin, we decided to go back with the rest before they started asking any questions. I hadn't thankfully cried a lot, so my makeup wasn't ruined and my face wasn't puffy; only was I slightly red.

When we both sat down, they all turned to us trying to guess if things had gone well or not to make sure to not be rude, so Winwin tried to save the day by acting as if nothing had happened to not worry the rest.

"What were you talking about? Sorry for leaving for a while," he said with a smile.

"We were just chatting. Nothing in particular," Kun answered. 

"All good?" Jisung asked me.

"All good, don't worry," I said smiling. "Let's order dessert now, shall we?"

The rest of the evening continued normally, no one really bringing up anything about Winwin and I leaving although I was sure the boys would ask Winwin as soon as I left. I knew for a fact that at least Ten would do that.

Jisung, on the other hand, was awfully quiet from then on. I had noticed that the boys unconsciously spoke in Chinese most of the time, only remembering Jisung was with us and couldn't understand a thing every once in a while and apologising. I, on the other hand, noticed and decided to do something about it.

"Do you mind trading seats, Lucas?" I asked him.

"No, no problem," he said standing up. "I'm not making Jisung uncomfortable, am I?"

"No, don't worry," I assured him as I went to his seat. "You are way too kind and goofy to make anyone uncomfortable."

With a chuckle, we finally traded seats and Jisung looked at me confused since he hadn't understood what I had told Lucas.

"Why did you change seats?" he asked me.

"Why? You don't want me to sit with you? I'm hurt!" I joked.

"You know I didn't mean that!" 

We then both chuckled and I noticed that Winwin was looking at us. When our gazes met, he just smiled and nodded once before going back to the conversation he was having with Lucas.

Although he hadn't said anything, I perfectly understood what his nod meant. It was a way of telling me "go for it, Alix. It's clear you like each other so don't be an idiot". Still, I also knew I was an idiot that couldn't voice out her feelings. Back then, Winwin had to be the one to ask me out because I was way too shy and insecure to do it and, although I didn't want it to be that way, I knew this time around wouldn't be that different.

ººº

At about nine at night, we finally were back at the hotel. We had no more schedules and had to leave the next day, so our time in Beijing was coming to an end. Feng Mian was from Shanghai but had family in Beijing but, due to her having to be with us she hadn't been able to visit them.

"Feng Mian, you don't need to be with us twenty-four-seven. It's okay for you to visit your family," I told her after I had changed into my pyjamas.

"I just don't want to get in trouble with the company. I was told to take care of both of you," she explained. 

"We won't leave the hotel for the rest of the night, so you can visit your family and go for a walk around the city now. You can even call us every hour if you want to keep an eye on us still," Jisung told her. "We just don't want you to miss out on an opportunity like this when it is about being with your family and not just going out to party."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Certain. We will make sure JYP never knows, okay?" I assured her.

Thanking us, she then picked up all of her things and left, not before telling us to be careful and to not do anything we wouldn't do with her there. She was very much like Yeongjae in that way.