124.

After the boys came over, we continued discussing what could be aired and what couldn't. The boys had agreed to let their relationship be aired to a certain extent but still keep their privacy. The fans already knew that they were dating, so they had no problem when showing it but there were moments in which they, of course, wanted to be alone and do what they wanted without having to think about what would be aired and what wouldn't.

"When will the show be aired?" Jeongin asked curiously.

"Starting from the fifth of December, if I remember properly," the director said and looked through some papers. "Here it is! Yes, the first episode will be aired that day on MNet."

"So in a week, more or less," Chan pointed out.

"Wait, a week?!" the girls and I exclaimed realizing that we yet hadn't prepared the collaboration stage for the MAMAs with them.

"Okay, it seems like today definitely won't be anyone's day off," Soojin said and the boys looked at her confused. "Guys, the collaboration stage!"

"Oh, you are right!" Chan said and facepalmed. "Let's work on that today, then."

"We are actually finished here, unless you want to say anything else or ask any questions, of course," the director said and we shook our heads. "Then it's all settled. Since you already have cameras here, we will leave you alone now and I will tell the camera crew to go to JYPe, since I guess you will be going there."

"Yes, thank you," Mika said and bowed slightly.

"Yeongjae, come with us so we can continue arranging all of the paperwork," the director told him.

"Sure," he said and turned towards us. "See you later!"

After they all left, we all sat down either on the couch or on the chairs and sighed. The reality show news had been very sudden and we were still processing all of it.

"Congratulations on getting your own show and on Mnet!" Seungmin said after a while.

"Thank you," Leah said with a smile. "Well technically is partly your show too since you are basically always with us."

The conversation died right after that since we didn't really know what to say and we were all pretty tired yet we had to come up with something for the collaboration stage.

"Should we go to the JYPe building already?" Mika asked after a few seconds.

"Sure, why not?" Soojin said shrugging and stood up. 

"Does anybody need to change?" she asked us and we all shook our heads. "Let's just go, then."

We all then stood up and headed to the JYP building. Although we had been told many times to not go there on our own and so carelessly, we never paid attention to that, so we all just put our masks on and walked there.

"Oh, Alix! You were going to say something earlier!" Mika remembered. "What was it?"

"It-it was nothing, don't worry," I said since I didn't want to discuss it with the boys present.

"Are you sure?" 

"Certain."

Although she didn't seem too convinced, she decided to drop the subject there and just continued talking to the boys and girls at the front while I stayed behind as I thought about how I could possibly tell them about it.

"You seem down," Minho said making me look up as I had been looking at the ground the whole time. "Is everything okay?"

"I should be the one asking that," I told him with a small smile. "Are you okay?"